News regarding the Ashwood abbey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News regarding the Ashwood abbey

Just like it says one the top, have there been any announcements on their future

Last thing I recall about them is that they are still here, not as a slasher cabal, but they would get only a shot writeup together as a supplementary group instead of a full writeup as the main groups.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Really? I'm geussing that was like an announcement or said here on a thread. Well at least they are safe, thanks for answering!

Comment

Worth adding: supplementary in this case doesn't mean in a supplement; every group that's been in the game so far will be at least mentioned and briefly described in the core book.

Comment

Oh, well that's actually a shame to hear, i hope they get a full writeup in a supplement for fans of them

SunlessNick to clarify, the abbey will still have their endowments and sub-factions from compacts and conspiracies right?
          Last edited by Primordial newcomer; 07-11-2018, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
            SunlessNick to clarify, the abbey will still have their endowments and sub-factions from compacts and conspiracies right?
            That I don't know, but I'm going to guess not, considering the number of groups that will need to be covered in that part of the book.

Comment

Well yeah, but like they will still have those right, it just won't be stated in the core book since they've been reduced to a supplement there, they will need to be in another book

Comment

Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
                Well yeah, but like they will still have those right, it just won't be stated in the core book since they've been reduced to a supplement there, they will need to be in another book
                The policy of 2e is that as long as something is directly contradicted, you can assume that everything from 1e's setting is still valid in 2e. As there won't be any mechanics presented in the core for the sort writeups (and we don't even know if there would be endowments for compacts in 2e), you would have to homebrew it on your own.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Thanks for clarifying LostLight! Can I have this thread be closed since I understand the situation for them now?

Comment

Working...
                  X