Hey guys are any of you Homestucks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys are any of you Homestucks?

I want to do a game/write a story where the Alpha kids and maybe the6 Beta kids or maybe the Beta kids as there younger 13 sibling) are

Hunters, maybe the Trolls are various Supernatural creatures. I think Vriska makes a awesome changling!

Dirk would of course by the main Heavy of the group with Proficient skills in various long distance and bladed weapons.
    Probably the Brains to considering at age sixteen he seems to at least have a masterful skill in Robotics.and at least a passing glance Of ancient philosophy .https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timaeus_(dialogue)

Jake would also by Proficient in guns and Survival skills Considering

Nope, sorry.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

What do you mean?

Comment

Not a Homestuck.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
        Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Oh didn’t you talk about Vriska in The Changling subforms?

Comment

I'm one and I think that would be an interesting story. Although I would have to wonder if Changeling is a good fit for the trolls, they seem like they would be their own unique type of horror.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfect cell View Post
              I'm one and I think that would be an interesting story. Although I would have to wonder if Changeling is a good fit for the trolls, they seem like they would be their own unique type of horror.
              why do you think that?

Comment

Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post
                why do you think that?

Well because with my understanding of Changeling, they would need interaction with Arcadia other than Sburb I doubt they would have much interaction with the hedge or the lands of the Fae.

Comment

Working...
                X