Cheiron Group discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheiron Group discussion

Hey I feel we could use more info on the Cheiron group, or Hell a lore product or even fluff! They are a fun conspiracy of beings from other existences! We should have fun with that! Multiverse alternate timelines, Apocalyptic futures cycling into the past, multiple worlds! I love it!

Also we kind of need more just drug improvements from Cheiron, I mean I feel they would have raised normal tech to high levels or even low level Thaumatech should be mass produced. I feel they just waid into the shallow end of the pool with this. I also feel if they can they would recycle beings whole rather then just take a werewolf’s liver and a mage’s brain. Also beings like Changelings, Beasts and the Arisen should be much bigger catches with how weird rare and or powerful they are.

Dave Brookshaw, in his interview on Pathcast series, mentioned that there is possible Stretch Goal for Deviant to include chapter (?) about Cherion Group as Hunter-Deviant crossover. ( It's in circa 1:05:00 time of interview. ) So just throw more money when Kickstarter will be.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Oooh I would love it if Cheiron Group got detailed making Deviants! Perfecto!

Comment

2nd Edition could have some real improvements for an already stellar Conspiracy

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to a gun fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
          Hey I feel we could use more info on the Cheiron group, or Hell a lore product or even fluff! They are a fun conspiracy of beings from other existences! We should have fun with that! Multiverse alternate timelines, Apocalyptic futures cycling into the past, multiple worlds! I love it!

Also we kind of need more just drug improvements from Cheiron, I mean I feel they would have raised normal tech to high levels or even low level Thaumatech should be mass produced. I feel they just waid into the shallow end of the pool with this. I also feel if they can they would recycle beings whole rather then just take a werewolf’s liver and a mage’s brain. Also beings like Changelings, Beasts and the Arisen should be much bigger catches with how weird rare and or powerful they are.
          (Pardon my thread-cromany.) Wait a minute, wouldn't that just treat a mortal's brain as Thaumatech when put into a metanatural's body? You know, the whole singular body part thing? An entire body transplant kinda kills the exotic-ness of the whole Thaumatech-schitch for me. Although I could see Cheiron using full-body transplant agents as heavy hitters for favored cells out on the field. On a more positive note, I would suggest going for higher-level spooks like True Fae or GM Angels as they got the goods that Cheiron Group really wants. I mean come on a pair of retractable mechanical angel wings or the piercing gold eyes of a literal Faery Dragon.

Comment

Thst isn’t what I was taking about though...

I said recycle a whole body for parts and experiments, so chop show style take them apart. Because why is only one organ useful for each creature it’s silly.

Comment

well organs are WAY more practical. why would you want to have your agents looking like actual monster men? you would not only scare everybody into wanting to kill you, but also prevent good social interaction if people decide you are human enough

the only 2 implants that show themselves overtly is the vampire eye and the burning hand. both can (the latter less so) be passed as disturbing impairments

however, the Cheieron corporation definitely deserves a deviant crossover. I could easily EXPERIMENTAL modifications on only select subjects
              Last edited by Primordial newcomer; 02-21-2019, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
                Thst isn’t what I was taking about though...

I said recycle a whole body for parts and experiments, so chop show style take them apart. Because why is only one organ useful for each creature it’s silly.
                My bad and now that you said that, I actually agree with you on the latter part.

Comment

Working...
                X