A Vigil Roadtrip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Vigil Roadtrip

From what I have noticed, most of the COD have settings centered around a single city. Has there ever been a type of cross country campaign for HtV? Defend Mankind, See New Places, Purge the Darkness, Spend over Two Dots in Resources (Gas Money, lol)! After all isn't Life a Journey? (said the Promethean.) Anyways, what would a traveling Hunter cell look like? What kind of people would it attract? Would it quickly become a Cancer cell? The variables and possibilities are endless, my friends.

I would suggest a new Compact based around traveling around these States to hunt specific prey. Heh, I can't seem to think of any specific Metanaturals for them to Hunt. Any suggestions are welcome.

So a Knight of Saint George, an Ascending One, and a Lucifuge all hop in a car.

Some of the Conspiracies and Compacts actually have travel baked into their organizational structure, like the above three.

(Also Sagaris Guardians are assumed to be travelling adventurers)

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

If it's a road trip they're probably hunting Prometheans. A compact of bikers would work, and I do remember that there's a quasi-compact of truckers mentioned in one of the earlier sourcebooks hunting the interstates.

Comment

Any group above Individual Cell could be a travelling group, heading to hotspots reported by their peers and acting as trouble-shooters.

This isn't ideal for certain Professions or just starting Hinters, however, so keep that in mind.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
        Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post
          Any group above Individual Cell could be a travelling group, heading to hotspots reported by their peers and acting as trouble-shooters.

This isn't ideal for certain Professions or just starting Hinters, however, so keep that in mind.
          Agreed, Vent0. However if your Profession is that of a traveling harpoon salesman........

Comment

Working...
          X