So where's all the Hunter STV content?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dataweaver
    started a topic So where's all the Hunter STV content?

So where's all the Hunter STV content?

For a while there, this forum has been flooded with fan-made Compacts and Conspiracies. I understand that the Storyteller's Vault is now open for Hunter: the Vigil 1e material. So why am I not seeing a flood of 1e Compact and Conspiracy supplements on STV? Or other supplements, like the fan-made “enemy books” that I've seen here?

• Robert D
    replied
    Hunter 2 peek in today's Contagion Kickstart setting preview! New Compact's name: S.W.O.R.N.

Leave a comment:

• FallenEco
    replied
    Plus 2e isn't that far off and I imagine a few people want to see their favourite groups/pet projects get updated.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by Caitiff Primogen View Post
    I'm interested in doing some STV content, and for Hunter specifically, but my forays so far into self-publishing really only got completed because at that time I had an abundance of free time and an unhealthy lack of human contact. Now I have a life again (yay!), and several different projects (double yay!), including one that pays money (triple yay!), but also basically no bandwidth for taking anything else on for much of the rest of the year (booooooo...)

So at this rate look for me to self-publish some H:tV homebrew sometime in Q2 2021? :-P
    I feel this post hard.

Leave a comment:

• Caitiff Primogen
    replied
    I'm interested in doing some STV content, and for Hunter specifically, but my forays so far into self-publishing really only got completed because at that time I had an abundance of free time and an unhealthy lack of human contact. Now I have a life again (yay!), and several different projects (double yay!), including one that pays money (triple yay!), but also basically no bandwidth for taking anything else on for much of the rest of the year (booooooo...)

So at this rate look for me to self-publish some H:tV homebrew sometime in Q2 2021? :-P

Leave a comment:

• LostLight
    replied
    .....WE WERE ON A BREAK!.....

But seriously, I am waiting for sister's art, and she just refuse doing her work :P In the end I'll just have to publish without her..

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Because layout takes tons of time when you do it yourself (it does too professionally, but I'm going off of my experiences getting stuff ready for the STV and DMG). Like, I have lots I want to write and publish (including some Hunter stuff), but I want to do it all myself, which means I have to backburner it for both my full-time job and my paid freelancing.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Good question. I'm wondering how much of the fan-made stuff was actually made by like one or two people. Like, of the fan-made compacts and conspiracies that I can remember they're pretty much all written/developed by either KingsRaven (who doesn't seem to be around anymore) or LostLight.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Time and tide do things.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X