Regional threats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regional threats

Thinking about possible chronicle, I try to devise antagonists for the hunters. As I generally now wonder 'what is possible with HtV', looking for threats that moved Compacts or Conspiracies, I wanted to talk about threats that are big enough to move various cells or Orgs in area. What do you think would be appropiate for local problem of those levels?

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Well an outbreak of the blood worms comes to mind.

Comment

As we are about Outbreaks - probably Contagion could work. I also think about newly showed Tainted and Sentient Places - but I cannot lose the feeling that Hunter Orgs would rather fight BETWEEN themselves over those, than cooperate in resolving those issues. Mysterious Places are resources, like Bygones, over what you fight for.

For example, Hell Gates would much more be area where hunters would fight over it. Clearly Lucifuge would want it as 'their territory', but at least Long Night and Malleus Maleficarum also...

Not seeing here a long term cooperation over subject.
      Last edited by wyrdhamster; 03-03-2020, 02:30 AM.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
        Not seeing here a long term cooperation over subject.
        Such is the human condition

Comment

I think now about story of Hell Gates raising in the area - pushing Slasher to attack people in it. And then demons coming to the region. This seems as Compacts & Conspiracies cooperation enemies?

LGBT+ through Ages
          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Void reivers with a planetary angel boss. As a plus the void spirit corrupts the landscape around it which would require attention. It's similar to the hell gate but more alien, not just 'evil.'

Basically any sort of mass invasion or terrain distortion, or threat of one.

Legacy threats can be good, too. 'Something wiped out every hunter in the city 49 years ago, and the same signs that led up to that are popping up again.'
            Last edited by nofather; 03-04-2020, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X