Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's Some Interesting News

https://twitter.com/worldofdarkness/...79159701811203

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to a gun fight?

Figures we'd get that instead of ever seeing a proper Vigil game.

Comment

I wouldn't expect any Chronicles of Darkness licensed games out of Paradox when they've been open and consistent about pushing the World of Darkness license. They want the products they license out to succeed, and they're pursuing a strategy of brand recognition where having the World of Darkness name out on different products is supposed to bolster interest. Putting out Of Darkness games that aren't from their Of Darkness line is brand dilution. I'm not saying this is good, but it's business and it's no surprise.

I also wouldn't read too deep into this game. It's one of three simultaneous announcements of licensed visual novels by a studio that does a ton of low-cost visual novels. That's not to imply that the writers and developers aren't trying to make a good and worthwhile product, but this is maybe around the midpoint on the high/low profile spectrum between VTM: Bloodlines 2 and World of Darkness licensed slot machines.

Comment

Can someone plainly write here what's the news? There ARE some people ( like me ) that do not have Twitter Account...

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
        LGBT+ through Ages
        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
          Can someone plainly write here what's the news? There ARE some people ( like me ) that do not have Twitter Account...
          Nor do you NEED a Twitter account to just click the link and see the posts.

Anyway, it's about VtM getting some sort of CYOA novel from the PoV of a vampire hunter.

Bloodline: The Stygians
          Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
          Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Working...
          X