Hunter: The Vigil, Light Up the World

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter: The Vigil, Light Up the World

So I was looking around online for Hunter: The Vigil, Light Up the World & I couldn't find it.
    Now I know where I last saw it, amongst a number of other google docs of fanmade Hunter: The Vigil material & I looked there, but it's vanished.
    Does anyone know where it has disappeared to?

I imagine it's somewhere on the forum but it's not easy to navigate.

Here's a link.

Comment

I checked the link out & was taken to the place with all Google docs that I mentioned above. Light Up the World is still not there.

Comment

Originally posted by Krat05 View Post
        I checked the link out & was taken to the place with all Google docs that I mentioned above. Light Up the World is still not there.
        That place with all the Google docs is Light Up the World. There's a TVTropes page created by one of the people making it (it's in progress) and the organizations listed on that page largely match up with the ones in the folders.

Resident Lore-Hound
        Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Originally posted by Satchel View Post
          That place with all the Google docs is Light Up the World. There's a TVTropes page created by one of the people making it (it's in progress) and the organizations listed on that page largely match up with the ones in the folders.
          Oh. My mistake. I'll have a good, hard look through the entire thing & see if I can find the material from the Light Up the World doc that I'm looking for.

Comment

I had a good, hard look & couldn't find the material I was looking for, which was a number of fanmade/homebrew Undertakings. And I don't know where else to find most of them.

Comment

Just found the specific material I was looking for. If anyone wants it, I have posted a link below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16se...lSx63S6wc/view

Comment

Is it me or does the folder seem to be missing things? I remember quite a few other things in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierrew View Post
                  Is it me or does the folder seem to be missing things? I remember quite a few other things in it.
                  It is missing a few things. What I could remember being absent was all the Slasher Undertakings, so when I found those missing Undertakings I immediately posted a link to them on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X