Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How difficult should it be to learn of the existence of Task Force Valkyrie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How difficult should it be to learn of the existence of Task Force Valkyrie?

Hey guys,
    As the above. My group are Demons and potentially being stalked by a Hunter cell. One of them was a sniper in the military running cover for what they thought was the CIA. What sort of roll should they do, and how difficult should it be to know/learn of Valkyries existence?

Like, knowing that there is a conspiracy theory that the American government has a special agency that hunt supernatural thrats and cover up the "truth" is a common knowledge. Knowing that such agency truly/ probably exist would require some reasearch. Knowing that it is calle Task Force: VALKYRIE as well as when andf how it was established (that is, "core book information")? I am not sure how availble that information is withou some outright investigation and contacts.

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Agree 100% with LostLight. It would require some in-game legwork and some sort of Investigation or Streetwise roll against a relatively high difficulty number.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her (I saw the Chief Technology Officer for a big company do this so I guess I’ll do it too).

Comment

Working...
      X