Dark Eras: Igniting the Fire [STV]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FallenEco View Post
    I hope we can see an update for 2nd edition Hunter later.
    This is the goal, but it may take some time- Geist 2e is out for a while, but it is yet to be opened for the STV, as far as I'm aware. While my original plan was waiting for 2e, but seeing how much time it could take have led me to publish it now. I guess that if there will be enough Hunter material on the STV, it may help to open 2e sooner, which will make everyone happy :P

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
      So as it seems, Igniting the Fire takes part in the Christmas in July sales, giving 25% off- so get it while it is on discount!

On another note, following a review I got on the product, I am currently working on adding a bit more mechanics to the product in the form of new Endowments, which would probably also make it more useful for none Neolithic chronicles. I can't promise when it will be availble, but I am working on it.
      Well, the Priests of the Shadow surely need more oomph.

Comment

So I found the artist's Artstation account. There's some sweet art in this book.
        (Click the image for more.)

Comment

Yeah, I think that my sister is a really great artist. One day, I'll manage to convince her as well :P

EDIT- also, my sister asked me to say that if you liked her art, feel free to follow her account
          Last edited by LostLight; 07-31-2020, 06:05 PM.

I now blog in here

Comment

Igniting The Fire is now on Halloween sale, so if you want it at 25% off, that is you chance!

I now blog in here

Comment

Like the rest of the STV material, Igniting the Fire (and Strange Changes) are both on sale! Also, happy Thanksgiving for all the americans in here!

I now blog in here

Comment

So this is apparently Christmas and all, and as a part of the season I've decided to give 50% for 10 copies of igniting the Fire. It lasts until January, so get them while you can :P

I now blog in here

Comment

Working...
                X