No announcement yet.

Moving Up in the Tiers- Compacts into Conspiracies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, my mind is kinda blank for Spirit Slayers' compacts right now.. any ideas?
    Last edited by LostLight; 02-19-2014, 05:39 PM.

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Bear Lodge: They know secret rites that project into the spirit world where they perform epic hunts to affect the world, the rite functions as a challange to a spirit, binding both the hunter and prey to ancient laws of the hunt. A drought? Hunt the rain serpent so that it's blood will water the land. Like Glorathia's Hero Quests, but more flexible. They might have stolen / studied with Native American hunters.

Illuminated Brotherhood: Mental techniques - take LSD then have someone hypnotise you just right for example. While under the effects they relate to the world differently, so maybe they can climb up a hallucinatory ladder. The drawbacks are twofold, they become a living Loci - but only for some kinds of spirits depending on which effect they have active and a lot of the stuff they're doing involves spirits/ephemera in twilight. Secondly, they're tripping.

No idea about the Talbot Group.

“There are no rules. Only Principles and natural laws.” - Promethius
      My Homebrew no longer fits in a signature, you can find an index of it here.
      Full length fan-books I contributed too: Princess: the Hopeful, Leviathan: the Tempest, Dream Catchers

Comment

Well, Talbot Group is the third in the book, so I have some time to think about them :P

Thanks!

I now blog in here

Comment

Okay - SO I am at a Loss... WHERE is the write-up for the Maiden's Blood Sisterhood? I cannot seem to find it anywhere. Obviously I have missed something.

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary. - James. D. Nicoll

Comment

check the new thread

I now blog in here

Comment

Thanks... will do...

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary. - James. D. Nicoll

Comment

Foul rites of topic necromancy with HtV 2E Preview from Kickstarter. LostLight pointed that Loyalists of Thule in 2E looks like Compact just before changing into Conspiracy. Natural for them would be ghosts controlling Endowment, about 'spirits of Ramohlans' ( powered ghosts of possible mages ) and controlling them. But with 2E Council of Bones Endowment of Perispiritism, it seems as locked niche on that. What would be your idea for Loyalists Endowment?

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
                LGBT+ through Ages
                LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
                  Foul rites of topic necromancy with HtV 2E Preview from Kickstarter. LostLight pointed that Loyalists of Thule in 2E looks like Compact just before changing into Conspiracy. Natural for them would be ghosts controlling Endowment, about 'spirits of Ramohlans' ( powered ghosts of possible mages ) and controlling them. But with 2E Council of Bones Endowment of Perispiritism, it seems as locked niche on that. What would be your idea for Loyalists Endowment?
                  I am waiting to see how the actual Endowments work, and adapt the concept beforehand. How much it would be based around ghosts and/or information sharing will depend on the exact details of the Council and their Endowments.

I now blog in here

Comment

Working...
                  X