Why You Want Book of Judges Hunter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
    and we lost by an hair....... oh well... time to return to homebrew.....
    So are we going to homebrew Book of Judges hunter?

“There are no rules. Only Principles and natural laws.” - Promethius
    My Homebrew no longer fits in a signature, you can find an index of it here.
    Full length fan-books I contributed too: Princess: the Hopeful, Leviathan: the Tempest, Dream Catchers

Comment

Well, I'm going to do what I can- and I'll be more then happy if other people would join me

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Pretty upset more Hunter didn't make it into Dark Eras. VERY upset, actually.

Hope that this, and other Hunter material makes it into its own separate book.

The Final Frontier

Comment

or maybe into the companion, somehow.

My Homebrew Signature

I now blog in here

Comment

Just to note, in terms of tech & culture levels of the era, by my reading of the Book of Judges - the era is more or less the exact tail end of the Bronze Age for Judea, with Iron working being picked up via the people beating them with it.... part of me kind of likes the idea of having to buy iron weapons as an Endowment :P The era's "Advanced Armory."

Judges 1:19

The LORD was with the men of Judah. They took possession of the hill country, but they were unable to drive the people from the plains, because they had chariots fitted with iron.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

that sounds awesome! This is a really good way to looking at it, and it really enhance the biblical feeling of the setting.

My Homebrew Signature

I now blog in here

Comment

That's pretty cool, obviously it would need a org for whom Advanced Armoury is an appropriate Endowment.

Full length fan-books I contributed too: Princess: the Hopeful, Leviathan: the Tempest, Dream Catchers

Comment

It seems Hunter is the only gameline not to get an additional Dark Era. This is hardly ideal.

Comment

...I shall miss you, my beloved biblical hunters...
                    Rest in Peace, Book of Judges

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Originally posted by Morty View Post
                      It seems Hunter is the only gameline not to get an additional Dark Era. This is hardly ideal.

Hopefully we'll get 17th Century Japan. It felt like they reason they were leaving that one undefined was to have a wildcard to balance things out as needed.

And there is the complete mystery setting of course. I don't believe that backer has come forward.
                      Last edited by glamourweaver; 03-01-2015, 06:20 AM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

We can hope, yes. 17th Century Japan interests me less than the Biblical era, but it's certainly better than nothing.

Comment

...Sothis Ascends (MtC) has a Judge in it.

The Book of Judges during a Sothic turn is awesome. I do hope that our beloved Devs will find it in their hearts to give us a full write up.
                          Didn't even have any merits, poor Judge.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Damn....

How did I miss this? Oh, man, I really can see some interconnectivity with the Requiem for Azar stuff we're doing.

"My Homebrew Hub"
                            Age of Azar
                            The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Originally posted by FallenEco View Post
                              ...Sothis Ascends (MtC) has a Judge in it.

The Book of Judges during a Sothic turn is awesome. I do hope that our beloved Devs will find it in their hearts to give us a full write up.
                              Didn't even have any merits, poor Judge.
                              Or any of us could take the initiative and brew up a setting... Oh, wait. That is likely going to be what happens if the setting compilation of a collaboration advances far enough.

"My Homebrew Hub"
                              Age of Azar
                              The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

So what's this Judge like?

Comment

Working...
                                X