No announcement yet.

New Conspiracy: Aki Ten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Proximi, I do have a writeup for a line of Tsuchimikado Proximi (inspired by Pendragon's homebrew). I'll post it on the relevant thread when it's done, but I'll probably add the caveat that other Dynasties may have existed within the Omnyodo, and that the Tsuchimikado are a collection of closely related lineages who share a Path (Thyrsus) and Blessing Arcana (Fate, Life, Spirit).

"My Homebrew Hub"
    Age of Azar
    The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

you know that the 5 elments are a chense thing not a japanse thing the 5 elments for japen is fire water earth air vold

Comment

Originally posted by Ameraaaaaa View Post
        you know that the 5 elments are a chense thing not a japanse thing the 5 elments for japen is fire water earth air vold
        their aren't Shinto priests. They are bearers of the Onmyodo tradition, which is greatly influenced from Chinese philosophies, and does recognize Wu Xing as one of its foundations.

My Homebrew Signature- Because I need one. If you use any of it, please share with me how it went!

On a Dragonlance-reading break. Surprise homebrew may still happen :P
        I now blog in here

Comment

ops my mistake sorry about that also the reason im posting so much on your comspiracys is that in trying to limit it down as possable so i can pick from a few if my stroyteller ok with homebrew and thinks my 1st hunter isnt ok for hes game also i dont have a stroyteller yet so im looking

Comment

Working...
          X