Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ameraaaaaa View Post
    how powerful guys are angels
    Depends on Rank, and what Numina/Influences/Manifestations they have given the situation you put them in. I hear they get stupidly powerful once you give them Incepts (from the Demon Storyteller's Guide, which I don't have)

Speaking of which, LostLight, there's no Rank limit to the angels you can summon? Maybe half of dots in Enochian Whispers, rounded up?

Can the reprogrammed angels use their more embedded features, like Incepts and Covers?

Since Summoning doesn't create the Infrastructure/Open Conditions, does the angel suffer Essence Bleed immediately upon being summoned? Then you'd only have them for a short time before it runs out of fuel, which might be the intention now that I think about it. Or maybe the exceptional success could create the Condition(s) so that the angels can do their stuff longer.

Regular success on Command says the angel disappears to "Heaven." Is this literal in the sense the angel vanishes to somewhere, likely teleporting back to where it was and off to complete its original Mission, or does this mean the angel is destroyed?

Can the Endowment work also on Exiles and demons? Lares and Slivers?

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

[QUOTE=21C Hermit;n1099394]

Speaking of which, LostLight, there's no Rank limit to the angels you can summon? Maybe half of dots in Enochian Whispers, rounded up?
      I think that instead of giving a limitation upon the Rank you can summon, you would instead get a negative modifier for your rolls equal to half that Rank (rounded up) or have that Rank reduced from the dice pool. That way, you may always try to summon a powerful angel- but the more powerful it is, the mor likely it all blow up in your face.

Can the reprogrammed angels use their more embedded features, like Incepts and Covers?
      yep, as they are still angels and still serve the God Machine.

Since Summoning doesn't create the Infrastructure/Open Conditions, does the angel suffer Essence Bleed immediately upon being summoned? Then you'd only have them for a short time before it runs out of fuel, which might be the intention now that I think about it. Or maybe the exceptional success could create the Condition(s) so that the angels can do their stuff longer.
      considering that summoned angels are usually meant for only sort periods of time, it doesn't look like a problem. The Movement very rarely is concerned with long term projects, and the angels still have enough freedom to choose the best conditions and methods to fulfill its mission.

Regular success on Command says the angel disappears to "Heaven." Is this literal in the sense the angel vanishes to somewhere, likely teleporting back to where it was and off to complete its original Mission, or does this mean the angel is destroyed?
      the angel isn't destroyed- it returns to where it came from, that is back to from where the God Machine usually stores its angels.

Can the Endowment work also on Exiles and demons? Lares and Slivers?
      nope- the Book of Raziel is a user interface meant to work with the God Machine's code, after all. Demons, Exiles and their like are all found outside of the God Machine's regular system, and as such they are immune to be manipulated by the Book.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Addendum: Cover isn't something Angels inherently possess, but rather something the G-M sets up. I doubt mere Angelic command would also grant Cover.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
        Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post
          Addendum: Cover isn't something Angels inherently possess, but rather something the G-M sets up. I doubt mere Angelic command would also grant Cover.
          you could also Command an angel which you didn't summoned- they won't lose their Cover or other traits because of the Endowment. Summoned angels usually don't have a Cover, yes.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Working...
          X