No announcement yet.

Need a mages hunting Conspiracy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The word for a Knights of St. George cell would probably be "unassuming". They're mainline English Anglican, which means they probably maintain airs of domesticity and respectability. They don't rail about their faith, they don't proclaim that the end times are here, and likely scarcely talk about their faith at all. They dress in clothes befitting their status and station, live on modest housing estates, and live lives that would probably seem exceptionally banal if you tried to spy on them.

Then, the witch is spotted and everyone goes to Harold's place because he's a farmer and the only one legally allowed to own guns anymore, have a quick drink to steel their courage, and prepare to offer the blood of a human being up in sacrifice to their faceless angel gods.

That was always my experience with the Anglican church back in my youth, anyway. Minus the "Hey everyone, let's go burn a witch" part. Except on Guy Fawkes day, but y'know.

Comment

Originally posted by Axelgear View Post
      The word for a Knights of St. George cell would probably be "unassuming". They're mainline English Anglican, which means they probably maintain airs of domesticity and respectability. They don't rail about their faith, they don't proclaim that the end times are here, and likely scarcely talk about their faith at all. They dress in clothes befitting their status and station, live on modest housing estates, and live lives that would probably seem exceptionally banal if you tried to spy on them.
      I was thinking that Anglicans are more-or-less as Catholics in Poland - mostly boring. BUT Hunters - especially more experienced - should not be this dull. I have idea for higher level cell in Conspiracy ( Status 3-4 ), with regional leader that looks like this:
      • Sir Nathan Hill - Hailing from gentry 'defender of kingdom'. Was soldier for 20 years, now is intructor in base. dedicated to Queen and Country. Status 4, regional leader of Knights.
      • Father Christopher Matthews - Priest from local bigger parish, unofficially known as veteran of few demonic possesions. Status 3, expert on Gospels of Agares.
      • Dr. Katherine Baker - Archeologist that was one of working on original Gospels of Beleth when she got copies of document. Status 3, expert on Gospels of Beleth.
      I was also planning on using local police as Squires in Knights structures.
      Last edited by wyrdhamster; 10-06-2016, 10:49 AM.

MtAw 2E - My Legacies Updates and System Hacks Hubs
      MtAw - Children of the Stars - aliens loving Legacy
      MtAw 2E - Illusionists of Truth - illusionists and magicians Legacy

Comment

Working...
      X