No announcement yet.

The Vigil in the US

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly don't know much regarding Deviant but Kansas City could work. What I do know seems to imply that we want a city where deviants end up more so than are created. Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy254 View Post
      Hmmmm. Savannah for Beast, any hints for Deviant yet? Because maybe that could be Baltimore.
      Feel free to crib from my write up as long as you PM me the draft first, I didn't fill out agendas for the individual compacts and conspiracies other than whether they support the 6-item agenda and I didn't include the Hunt Club in my write up. let me just put in a few suggestions for a few of the compacts and conspiracies:

The local Hunt Club would follow the Melbourne rules as a means of humiliating VASCU by scaring off tourists and would mostly be linked to the old money plantation families as opposed to the new money young folks who make up the Abby in Savannah. Their membership includes a few heroes.

VASCU would operate out of the FBI office in the north historic district. They probably investigated Ricky Jivens as a potential slasher and whether or not he was one, they would have stumbled on the Hunt Club presence in Savannah during that investigation and do their best to keep them from causing a panic with their rather theatrical murders of high profile targets.

Network 0 plays a big role in the whole push the masquerade for tourist money plan. Their videos of Savannah's beasts have drawn in a lot of seekers of the weird, though commenters on the videos have accused them of being paid off by Savannah's tourism agencies, which isn't exactly wrong.

The Education department compact (which I have yet to come up with a good name for) deals with a lot of beast students in the Jim Willaims schools, with the number of young begotten being 2nd only to the number of Sin-Eater students. They do their best to keep both the students and the public safe from each other, but every so (disturbingly) often, one of their truant officers becomes a Hero and has to be dealt with before they hurt a Beast student who decides to take a day off. Having the daughter of the Apex as one of those beast students presents it's own unique problems that require the compact to be very careful in parent teacher conferences with the Apex.

The Georgia Historic Society Secert History Division collects stories about Georgia's most famous beasts and heroes, particulary the Apex and his extended bloodline as they search for the Altamaha-ha itself, hoping to gain it's extensive knowledge of Georgia's past.

My Savannah Setting can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules can be found here

Comment

So would the Society not be an AKD front?

Comment

So would the Society not be an AKD front?
          Nope.The society kicked the AKD and the loyalists out of Savannah after the two groups attempted to steal from them.

Comment

Woah, how'd they do that to two major conspiracies?

Comment

If Memory serves the Loyalists of Thule are a compact, and their primarily researchers. Though I do wonder how they'd manage to kick out the militant Aegis Kai Doru.

Comment

Originally posted by Ever Professional View Post
                If Memory serves the Loyalists of Thule are a compact, and their primarily researchers. Though I do wonder how they'd manage to kick out the militant Aegis Kai Doru.
                Long Version:

The historic society is backed by some very wealthy people, and politicians and corporations in Georgia IRL and the secret history division in the CofD includes some wealthy members as well, who are able to both supply their hunters with any equipment they need and create legal and finacial trouble for other compacts and conspiracies. Add in the fact that many of said wealthy members' children are members of the Ashwood Abby and the fact that the secret history division has the backing of TfV, and kicking out the AKD became much easier.

Short version: the secret history division is sort of a combination of the Barret commission, the loyalists and the AKD, that includes both wealthy businessmen and politicians and scholars as members, and thus were able to attack the AKD and loyalists with both money and knowledge.
                Last edited by The young man in the cafe; 12-03-2016, 04:14 PM.

Comment

So in other words, the Secret history division's well equipped hunters finished off those loyalists and AKD hunters that weren't taken down by the lawyers. They didn't so much defeat the AKD so much as they convinced them that Savannah wasn't worth dealing with the historic society, it's wealthy backers and their allies in other hunter groups and so the AKD left the city.

Comment

It occurs to me that The Bear Lodge isn't really a city-focused group; so you would probably find larger number of them on the outskirts of many of the setting listed, or just out in the wilds of flyover country. That being said I'm sure lots of Vigilantes from the group would travel into the more dangerous cities for the sport and for duty

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to a gun fight?

Comment

Originally posted by The Kings Raven View Post
                      I'm working on a Princess city book for Detroit with Super_Dave and it includes a lot of hunters (you've got to have allies to interact with socally after all).

Have a look if you're interested: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...?pref=2&pli=1#

this is cracking stuff; I really enjoyed reading through it

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to a gun fight?

Comment

While I go back and forth with YMITC over Savannah, enjoy some Princess-Detroit

Detroit: A Hopeful Failure

The Vigil in Detroit is dying, disastrously so. A war is underway between the magical beings known as "princesses", the city's hunters, and the ancient enemies of the princesses. As Detroit falls to pieces under the dying American industrial sector, the compacts and conspiracies present in the city are scattered and disabled for one reason or another.

Aegis Kai Doru: Invisible: The AKD haven't been heard from since '03, when their headquarters was discovered abandoned and strewn with body parts, many could only imagine that they found something that no one wanted getting into the wider hunter community. With their relics destroyed and their files burned, the best guess anyone can make is that it has something to do with a recent discovery made by the AKD involving a lost site of the Odawa tribe.

Ascending Ones: Self-Loathing: Civil war brews within the Cult of the Phoenix. While the Jagged Crescent continues to fill the conspiracy's coffers with the ill-gotten gains of drugs and crime, the Knife of Paradise is trying to pull the city back from the brink by providing basic social services like food kitchens and drives for babies clothes and diapers. With the Southern Temple trying to study the strange dark creatures and find their weaknesses, everyone on the outside that at least knows who the groups are sees civil war on the horizon.

Ashwood Abbey: Reveling: The sybarites are going wild in dying Detroit. Having moved safely out of the city years ago and ruling from their safe offices and high-rises during the day, the Abbey at least pays lip-service to groups like the Neighborhood Watch Alliance and CORD. But at night, the group loves to jump into the city and run wild through the abandoned neighborhoods and dying factories. They've obviously gotten on the wrong side of more than a few groups, but they could care less about the princesses and more about the ability to potentially capture and mount living darkness.

Barrett Commission: Panicked: The Commission has come to accept that CORD is a problem, and that CORD also runs the city. Most of city hall is lost, so the Commission has instead set itself up in the power structure of Wayne County. Trying to figure out how to strike back in Detroit without exposing themselves, the Commission is beginning to fear that their focus on vampires has finally caught up with them in their inability to fight back in a meaningful way against the threat to Detroit.

Bear Lodge: Learning: As a primarily rural group, the Lodge hunters in Detroit are primarily from the Vigilante motivation who have come to the city looking for targets they believe are worth their efforts. In this case, Detroit is a target-rich environment, and has become a kind of "training ground" for members wishing to learn more about how to handle hunting in an urban area. They've racked up an impressive stream of kills, but unfortunately for them the kills are things they have no idea about, or look disturbingly human.

Cheiron Group: In a Candy Store: The princesses and dark-creatures are new materials, and new materials are valuable to Cheiron's overall plan. The Group's Detroit subsidiary, Lake Shore Pharmaceutical Dynamics, is putting out dozens of cells a night recruited from the city's destitute, needy, and homeless. Casualties are easy to clean up too, since the bodies are sometimes absorbed into the creatures the agents are killed by.

Knights of St. George: Attacking:

Hunt Club: Nervous: A few have attended one or two CORD meetings, and the sense they get from the group is that their place in the city's food chain is rapidly being endangered. At first operating off London Rules, the Club has since shifted to Melbourne out of what they claim is challenge, but what everyone else can tell is necessity. When you're one of the bigger kids on the block, someone comes to take a piece of you eventually. At least, that's how the Club sees it.

Loyalists of Thule: Involved: Cultures around the world have legends involving darkness, as in nothing but a pure lack of anything. But no culture has ever said anything about darkness that infects the victims. Though the Loyalists have seen more than their fair share of horrors brought on by the human condition, records of creature like what are being found in Detroit have only been located in 35 places. Places that the Loyalists have sworn will never be again.

Long Night: Splintered: Fractured between several various churches all trying to push Detroit towards a better future, the Long Night in the area are caught between the Hopeless going on nightly suicide runs and the Faithful who think that the downfall of Detroit is all the more proof that the end is just a new beginning. The Merciful have long ago boarded up their areas of the city, and instead focus on trying to heal those that are in most need. A number that climbs daily.

Lucifuge: Guerrilla:

Malleus Maleficarum: Resolute: From their base in the St. Charles Borromeo parish complex, the Malleus stand as a stable force compared to the fractured Long Night. Offering community services that clothe and feed possibly thousands of Detroit residents, the Malleus have made sure to distance themselves from CORD after realizing that each policy the group enacted only led to an increase in the "dark creatures" hounding the city. They've also been the only group with a steady influx of new hunters willing to take up the candle with others, rather than striking out on their own.

Network Zero: Hunted: NetZos in Detroit picked the wrong night to stage a break-in on a member of CORD. What was supposed to be a break-and-enter to steal some flash drives turned into a panicked flight and hurried upload to a secured server. Now all of Network Zero has access to what the cell found, but Network Zero's Detroit cells are in grave danger. CORD "associates" are willing to go through any lengths to achieve their masters' orders, and the most prominent has been, "Find the information or else."

Night Watch: Rabid: A broken city leads to broken minds, and the Detroit Watch are a prime example. The last straw was when the city outright started walling off neighborhoods to "prevent crime" from spreading. Realizing that they were being left to wither and die, the Watch struck back against every civic institution it could, but CORD has become their favorite target. While this has given the Watch vital intelligence on what CORD might truly be, their unwillingness to trust anyone has turned a possible intelligence coup into wasted information as the Watch continues to try and burn back the darkness, leading many who know some information about the princesses to fear they may become the perfect foundation for a cult of Stormwracked.

Null Mysteriis: Hiding: The scientists of ORAS are frightened, and no one can blame them. In 1983, a lab tried to contain a dark creature, and in 1984 the cell was buried with one member unaccounted for. Ever since the scientists have become the hunter, but to ORAS this means they might be close to something valuable. The dark creatures don't want people studying them it seems, but until the danger can pass Null Mysteriis members in Detroit have gone to the mattresses.

Task Force: VALKYRIE: Torn Up: For TFV, the game is running down. Worn, ragged, and desperate to try and find a new solution to old problems, TFV has been hemmed in to the Capitol Park district due to heavy casualties. Though Operation: AUTOMATIC HEARTLAND is under their aegis, several other teams and one MRU are also present in the city trying to gather intelligence on the "darkness" and to try and contact any princesses willing to possibly aid them in their fight. No offer is off the table, from amnesty to pardons to official government work.

Union: Fading: UAWLocal911 is fighting a losing battle, and the Union in the greater Detroit area isn't doing so hot either. From cutbacks and downsizing during the day to constant skirmishes with darkness and monsters at night, the Union is becoming an increasingly outmoded group to many independent hunters. Though 911 is still leading the charge against the darkness and CORD, the group remains distant to the Princesses out of distrust after an incident involving some kinds of golems and several dead informants.

VASCU: Noticing: Despite the best efforts of the MIBs, VASCU isn't stupid enough to ignore when a problem is out there. Enough Wintergreen-capable agents have begun to realize exactly what stalks the city, and even without evidence are encouraging a greater Federal effort to look into CORD and groups sponsored by them. Of course, their more pressing concern are of several serial murders involving clay and missing body parts.

WIP
                        Last edited by Flyboy254; 12-07-2016, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Okay, I honestly have very little idea on how Beast actually works, please correct me where you all can.

Savannah: Something Wicked This Way Stays

As the internet spread information through the Vigil at breakneck speed, stories began to spread and coalesce around Savannah. First, of a massive wave of terror brought on by one man, a gang leader known as "Little Ricky". Second, that the police in the city were horribly corrupted and taking cash from anyone who could front it. Over time, the pieces were put together. First, that Ricky Jivens was a terror on par with the worst of the Prohibition Era gangsters that turned the city into his own personal shooting gallery, and that VASCU had to covertly assist in taking down. The second, that the city's long-serving chief of police Willie Lovett was so corrupt that his trial only just ended this past year. Of course, that's only the "normal" story. Under the surface, both men were heavily involved the the secret world that ran through Savannah, in this case the strange things that haunt the night and inspire terror in the lives of ordinary men. They just helped things along. What doesn't is how much the city is banking on the paranormal, hoping to draw in tourist dollars to the city by promoting the area as a haunted hotbed in the South. Many hunters are anxious, since the attention the city wants is exactly what many hunters don't need.

6th Sense Paranormal: Earning: As the most well-known "ghost hunters" in the city, 6th Sense have crossed paths with the Vigil so often they're pretty much considering themselves a part of it, albeit a part that doesn't realize at all what it's getting into. They've only found ghosts and hauntings, meaning that if they ever found a vampire or werewolf, that the whole damn lid of secrecy might be blown off the second they bring in a tour group to see "real" monsters. They've already dangerously close with their tours involving the city's history of secret societies, more than most feel comfortable with.

Ascending Ones: Powerful: With Jivens gone, the Jagged Crescent have propped up several other gang leaders in the city that could potentially take his place. The hope is that with these would-be kingpins under their control, the Cult of the Phoenix could control the Savannah underworld without losing innocent lives to the fighting between gangs. Of course, they've remained quiet on any connections they might have had with Little Ricky in the first place, or why his reign of terror lasted so long when he controlled never three-quarters of the city's drug market, drugs which they kept supplying.

Ashwood Abbey: Schooling: The Abbey in Savannah is a mixture of old Southern families and their young, rambunctious kids going to the Savannah College of Art and Design. While the older set watch and chuckle at the young children learning the ropes, the younger set of the Abbey are suddenly taking an interest in the strange creatures haunting the city. Just because their elders have never seen them doesn't mean they can't find them after all.

Barrett Commission: Flabbergasted: Savannah should not have happened under their watch, but so focused on vampires, the Commission completely forgot about mundane corruption in the first place. Nevermind that they never expected it to come from carnies of all groups. With Jivens locked away and Chief Lovett finally out of the picture, the Commission is planning on trying to clean up the city, and centralize the corruption in their hands for a change.

Network Zero: Growing: With their largest cell based out of SCAD, the Network is presently trying to carve out a niche in the city despite the entrenched presence of 6th Sense. Most people who find their way to Atlanta typically rely on 6th Sense to get their information, meaning that Network Zero has had to take a desperate step; going along with the Abbey on their hunts to film what happens.

Night Watch: Unsure: With Jivens jailed in '91 and Lovett just recently out of power, the Night Watch desperately wants to start focusing on other problems. Unfortunately, the mass vampirization of the Maidens Blood Sisterhood in the city, coupled with the increased actions of the Abe, have forced the already bloodied Night Watch into questioning whether or not they shouldn't be in fact ramping up their actions in the city.

Null Mysteriis: Unassuming: ORAS keeps a quiet vigil in Atlanta, typically staying close to their ordinary lives and day jobs rather than going out for field research. The truth is that the scientists have been somewhat blinded by the stories being told about the monsters in Savannah, involving gorgons and dragons and such other mythic beasts. To the scientists, there's a suspension of disbelief, and then there's just plain making shit up, even in the Vigil.

WIP
                          Last edited by Flyboy254; 12-14-2016, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Okay, I honestly have very little idea on how Beast actually works, please correct me where you all can.

As the internet spread information through the Vigil at breakneck speed, stories began to spread and coalesce around Savannah. First, of a massive wave of terror brought on by one man, a gang leader known as "Little Ricky". Second, that the police in the city were horribly corrupted and taking cash from anyone who could front it. Over time, the pieces were put together. First, that Ricky Jivens was a terror on par with the worst of the Prohibition Era gangsters that turned the city into his own personal shooting gallery, and that VASCU had to covertly assist in taking down. The second, that the city's long-serving chief of police Willie Lovett was so corrupt that his trial only just ended this past year. Of course, that's only the "normal" story. Under the surface, both men were heavily involved the the secret world that ran through Savannah, in this case the strange things that haunt the night and inspire terror in the lives of ordinary men. They just helped things along. What doesn't is how much the city is banking on the paranormal, hoping to draw in tourist dollars to the city by promoting the area as a haunted hotbed in the South. Many hunters are anxious, since the attention the city wants is exactly what many hunters don't need.

6th Sense Paranormal: Earning: As the most well-known "ghost hunters" in the city, 6th Sense have crossed paths with the Vigil so often they're pretty much considering themselves a part of it, albeit a part that doesn't realize at all what it's getting into. They've only found ghosts and hauntings, meaning that if they ever found a vampire or witch, that the whole damn lid of secrecy might be blown off the second they bring in a tour group to see "real" monsters.

Aegis Kai Doru: Patrolling: The stories of the monsters haunting Savannah remind the AKD too much of the ancient foes their ancestors fought at the start of their conspiracy. Gorgons and phoenixes, beings that shouldn't be yet are. They have set themselves on watch, hoping that finding such creatures can also lead to the discovery of vital relics as well.

Ascending Ones: Powerful: With Jivens gone, the Jagged Crescent have propped up several other gang leaders in the city that could potentially take his place. The hope is that with these would-be kingpins under their control, the Cult of the Phoenix could control the Savannah underworld without losing innocent lives to the fighting between gangs. Of course, they've remained quiet on any connections they might have had with Little Ricky in the first place, or why his reign of terror lasted so long when he controlled never three-quarters of the city's drug market, drugs which they kept supplying.

Ashwood Abbey: Schooling: The Abbey in Savannah is a mixture of old Southern families and their young, rambunctious kids going to the Savannah College of Art and Design. While the older set watch and chuckle at the young children learning the ropes, the younger set of the Abbey are suddenly taking an interest in the strange creatures haunting the city. Just because their elders have never seen them doesn't mean they can't find them after all.

Barrett Commission: Flabbergasted: Savannah should not have happened under their watch, but so focused on vampires, the Commission completely forgot about mundane corruption in the first place. Nevermind that they never expected it to come from carnies of all groups. With Jivens locked away and Chief Lovett finally out of the picture, the Commission is planning on trying to clean up the city, and centralize the corruption in their hands for a change.

Cheiron Group: Seeking: Whatever the strange creatures are that frighten Savannah, Barrier Medical Inc wants in. They've figured out that the creatures are somehow all in the mind, but that they must somehow also be present in the physical world to do it. As Barrier searches for the physical embodiment of these nightly fears, they've also been looking for members of Jivens gang, the people lost in the police sweep that are undoubtedly desperate for work and willing to do anything for it.

WIP
                            Pretty good. One thing about Beasts is that they can assume the form of their inner monster by creating conditions in the real world that mimic their lair in the primordial dream which allow them to sort of superimpose their lair over the real world, so if a beast had darkness as a trait of their lair (represented by an environmental tilt) then they could shoot out the light bulbs in a VASCU office and then superimpose their lair over it and assume their true form for a scene, long enough for them to deal with the agents.

So hunters may have seen a beast's true form.

Also, 6th Sense Paranormal probably knows a little bit about witches, Savannah's secret societies are just as much a subject of their tours as ghosts are, they even have a tour dedicated just to talking about the freemasons and other groups in the city
                            Last edited by The young man in the cafe; 12-12-2016, 01:52 AM.

Comment

6th Sense Paranormal: Earning: As the most well-known "ghost hunters" in the city, 6th Sense have crossed paths with the Vigil so often they're pretty much considering themselves a part of it, albeit a part that doesn't realize at all what it's getting into. They've only found ghosts and hauntings, meaning that if they ever found a vampire or werewolf, that the whole damn lid of secrecy might be blown off the second they bring in a tour group to see "real" monsters. They've already dangerously close with their tours involving the city's history of secret societies, more than most feel comfortable with.

Network Zero: Growing: With their largest cell based out of SCAD, the Network is presently trying to carve out a niche in the city despite the entrenched presence of 6th Sense. Most people who find their way to Atlanta typically rely on 6th Sense to get their information, meaning that Network Zero has had to take a desperate step; going along with the Abbey on their hunts to film what happens.

Night Watch: Unsure: With Jivens and Lovett out of their seats of power, the Night Watch desperately wants to start focusing on other problems. Unfortunately, the mass vampirization of the Maidens Blood Sisterhood in the city, coupled with the increased actions of the Abe, have forced the already bloodied Night Watch into questioning whether or not they shouldn't be in fact ramping up their actions in the city.

WIP
                              Even better. Just remember Jivens went down in 1991 and Lovett was convicted in 2015, the write up makes Jivens seem like he went down right before Lovett.

Also I replied to your PM about organized labor in Savannah. To sum it up here, union labor in Savannah is mostly film crew and production jobs, since Georgia state law is hostile to all the other unions. I linked you an article on it in my reply to your PM.

Comment

Dark District - Washington DC
                                Keeping the Vigil in Washington DC is not a simple undertaking. For having a metropolitan area of over six million people and being outsized in its influence the city itself is only a tenth as large and can feel remarkably claustrophobic. Given these intimate confines and the area's disproportionate importance its no surprise that hunters have long been tripping over each other in the district. Under the peculiar circumstances this creates the Vigil in Washington is built upon an awkward hierarchy of alliances and rivalries.

Its the seat of federal bureaucracy, and nowhere is this better reflected than in The Extraordinary Commission. The XC, as it is more commonly known, is the government body charged with preventing the institutions of the republic from being suborned by supernatural means. Formed in 1947 by a secret rider in the National Security Act, the XC acts as a forum for connected hunters to share information about and coordinate activities against high level targets. Its members are drawn from a number of cells and compacts, but its final authority is vested in a clandestine directorate. Directors almost exclusively come from one of two places. The first is the Navy Annex federal building, which houses Task Force Valkyrie's field office for DC. The second is Morgan, Stern, and Associates, a historied old-money law firm with deep roots and also family-owned arm of the Lucifuge. These two conspiracies actively work to monopolize DC's Vigil against supernatural infiltration and paranormal terrorism.

For all the resources as their disposal though, even the Task Force and the Seventh Generation can only devote their attention to so many things at once. They need partners to manage the massive task of watching the corridors of power. The Barrett Commission and Ashwood Abbey act as their primary lieutenants in board rooms and high society, while the Loyalists of Thule and Utopia Now help provide them with obscure esoteric intelligence.

A new industry growing up around the district has attracted the attention of more than one set of hunters. Big data is the new frontier of the Vigil, and those who can capitalize on it stand to shape the future of man's struggle with the supernatural. Naturally TFV has always its fingers in this field, but it has begun facing unexpected competition that threatens to turn an old thorn into an existential problem. Network Zero has approached the new data regime with some trepidation. Its overtones of a surveillance state run counter to the compact's own free thinking style, but the potential offered by the burgeoning panopticon is tantalizing to many of them. The Secret Frequency's underlying mission to document and reveal the hidden world to the masses could be revolutionized, even completed, by harnessing this tool.

All of this focus and effort still only covers one aspect of the Vigil. There are plenty of unnatural evils that stalk the region which have no interest in power or ambition, concerned only with their own petty spoils. The space between these worlds is occupied by the Union. It has enough presence within the local institutions of the district that it interacts with the Extraordinary Commission far more than any other outsider, but while it cooperates with the XC most Union hunters are reflexively suspicious of its conspiratorial games and skulduggery. The Union also acts as an intermediary between various independent cells and neighborhoods in the DMV, those lonely hunters who keep candles lit in places others might forget.

Then there are the others. A once prestigious order fallen into disrepute and a powerful conglomerate that finds itself unwelcome. The Ascending Ones have a long history in the district, accruing a great deal of strength by infiltrating Egyptian-inspired secret societies and cults of sacred geometry that were once far more prominent and connected in the city, while also having members who were active in black politics and Africana movements. Times changed though. The influence of these groups gradually eroded with passing decades, then finally the war on drugs and the war on terror dealt them a fatal one-two punch as Task Force Valkyrie used the crack epidemic and 9/11 to attack what clout they had left and curtail their activities to the point that the Ascending Ones are now only a shadow of their former selves operating on the margins. The Cheiron Group is never very far behind the scenes in Washington's network of military and university hospitals, but its primary leverage was always on K street. As long as its subsidiaries and concerns kept their lobbying in the realm of the mundane it was allowed a free hand to conduct legitimate business, but an overzealous political operator botched an attempt at using supernaturally-enhanced persuasion on a congressman and the rules changed. The Extraordinary Commission made it clear than any further pressure from Cheiron would be treated as hostile paranormal intervention, subject to sanction with prejudice. Cheiron personnel with any special projects association are not permitted to operate in DC, but that hasn't stopped them from employing local cells as deniable contractors and covers for embedded acquisitions specialists.

At a glance:

The Extraordinary Commission

Task Force Valkyrie
                                • Barrett Commission
                                • Loyalists of Thule
                                The Lucifuge
                                • Ashwood Abbey
                                • Utopia Now
                                The Outsiders

The Union
                                Network Zero

Ascending Ones