Sense 8 as a game setting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sense 8 as a game setting

Anyone else think that Sense 8 would make for a cool game setting?

From what I remember it's one of the things specifically listed as an inspiration for the upcoming Deviant: the Renegades gameline, so I assume the answer around here is "yes".

Comment

It's not much of a setting, really. More like a minor template with Merits (à la Hurt Locker) that can be used in CofD. BPO could easily be just another Hunter network as far as we know right now. Or maybe there's a grand reveal in the last half hour of the Christmas movie. I haven't seen it through completely yet.

Bloodline: The Stygians
      Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
      Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Watched it last night but since you havn't see it I won't comment on it.

Comment

Orrrr, as almost always we can with lower Templates - we can make Proximi Dynasty about Sense8s. But I think that seperetad Template based on few Merits would be much faithful to spirit of beings in show.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
          LGBT+ through Ages
          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Modified mechanics for the hive-soul sleepwalker servants from Seers of the Throne?

Comment

Working...
            X