• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timil
    started a topic Mage 2nd Storyteller's Screen

Mage 2nd Storyteller's Screen

Hello,

I've run multiple research in this forum but without success so far.
    Is there any to be released?
    Or did someone make a nice pdf?

Thanks

• silentinfinity
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaltharion View Post
    This looks really good. Any thoughts on possibly making the screen in landscape mode? I know that will make the combat summary chart a nightmare to format though...
    Either way, appreciate the effort!

Here's a not so good looking landscape version to start with. Yeah that combat summary chart will be hard to do. Harder to read in this format considering it's a longer list. Will need to modify font sizes and such.

Leave a comment:

• silentinfinity
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaltharion View Post
    This looks really good. Any thoughts on possibly making the screen in landscape mode? I know that will make the combat summary chart a nightmare to format though...

Hey, thank you very much! Yeah I certainly can look at landscape! I made it portrait mode to fit my Mage 1E screen but I can do something landscape. I do recommend/suggest the 1E screen. It looks pretty cool on the players' side. However, I'm totally up for trying. I'll post up when I do that

Leave a comment:

• Kaltharion
    replied

Leave a comment:

• silentinfinity
    replied
    Hi all!

I'm planning a Mage the Awakening 2.0 game and decided to put together my own DM Screen. As I have my 1E screen, which I suggest you get, I'm going to make a 4 page screen and stick the pages in. I just got my Changeling 2E screen in the mail so I borrowed from its layout to create this: https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing
    Hey all! I couldn't find a Mage: the Awakening 2E screen even fan generated so I decided to make my own. You can find that here.

EDIT: I did duplicate the Combat Summary Chart from Changeling's 2E screen. It seemed quite useful. I changed up the coloring. Hopefully this won't irk anyone too badly since you can't buy a Mage 2E screen.

It's a work in progress so I might tweak it further. I hope this helps someone!

Last edited by silentinfinity; 01-19-2019, 12:15 AM. Reason: EDIT note

Leave a comment:

• Familiar
    replied
    I come seeking news on this front.

Leave a comment:

• Timil
    replied
    Unfortunately no.

Leave a comment:

• Sir Bardiel
    replied
    Is there any news about it? :>

Leave a comment:

• Timil
    replied
    Originally posted by Taldorblackfire View Post
    Here is something you might find interesting: https://www.amazon.com/Mage-Awakenin...+the+Awakening
    I already have this one but... it's far from current rules
    Did you see the current price tag?

I will make one then.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Yossarian
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacob View Post

Technically there is also one for Demon:the Descent.
    There's also one for Beast; I meant of the games that have been revised from first edition.

Leave a comment:

• Jacob
    replied
    Originally posted by Yossarian View Post
    The only ST screen for a revised game so far has been Requiem 2nd. However, the magic appendix of Mage is intended to be printable for quick reference in a similar manner to an ST screen.
    Technically there is also one for Demon:the Descent.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Awesome
    replied
    The one from Dark Eras isn't good for spell/Mage stuff, but it has most of the combat rules on it.

Leave a comment:

• Yossarian
    replied
    The only ST screen for a revised game so far has been Requiem 2nd. However, the magic appendix of Mage is intended to be printable for quick reference in a similar manner to an ST screen.

Leave a comment:

• Taldorblackfire
    replied
    Here is something you might find interesting: https://www.amazon.com/Mage-Awakenin...+the+Awakening

Leave a comment:

• Hardwire99
    replied
    Shoulder shrug, scratching head. Mongo no know he just pawn in game of life.

Sorry my attempt at humor. I don't know of one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X