Gravity is an Exarch!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravity is an Exarch!

All those smart Sleeper scientists say that 'we need to pay energy ( i.e. work ) to Earth's Gravity Well' - but it's a Lie! Gravity is Tyrant, detain us on Fallen World! It's probably General, not letting us to leave his 'Perfect Battlefield' he created from the dawn of time. ( See video before commenting. )

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Hehe I love Kurzgesagt, I think the 12,000 year Calendar works well for a lot of the Whitewolf games.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

It is a Lie, and Sleeper scientists know it.

https://youtu.be/JkoujkY9T0Y

Comment

sorry if i'm breaking any forum rules, but i am reminded of a homer simpson line. "Come on gravity, you used to be cool."

Comment

"You wish to have freedom to move without being bound by the fundamental forces of the universe ? You have an energy debt to pay and are going nowhere until the full value is received" - The Auditor of Kinematics, ascended Force archmaster of the Chancellor.

New experiences are the font of creativity, when seeking inspiration, break your routine.

The Agathos Kai Sophos, an Acanthus Legacy of strategists
          The Szary Stra┼╝nik, an Obrimos Legacy of Scholars of the Glyphs of Fate

Comment

Working...
          X