No announcement yet.

Exceptional Success on Unmaking attack spell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The difference here though is that most shapeshifters have a human "true form", whereas technically all of a werewolf's forms are "true".

Comment

In that case retaining mental faculties would not even be a side effect of another ability. It'd just be the natural state of all five forms.

Bloodline: The Stygians

Comment

Originally posted by Tessie View Post
        In that case retaining mental faculties would not even be a side effect of another ability. It'd just be the natural state of all five forms.
        Maintaining mental faculties seems to be standard for most voluntary shapeshifting abilities. Werewolf forms give Atribute bonuses, Protean replaces the vampire's physical Attributes with those of an animal but leaves their Mental and Social Attributes alone. The Shapechanging spell leaves the subject with animal instincts, but allows them to resist them with a Resolve + Composure roll, which implies the intellect is still present behind those instincts.
        Last edited by Charlaquin; 02-24-2017, 11:54 AM.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

Working...
        X