Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage Tarot Deck Back in Print!

Linky

I don't know if I missed this in the Monday Meeting, or if it was a surprise, but cool either way! I may have to pick up a set.

EDIT: Holy sweet Supernal! These things are over $800 on Amazon.com and over $2000 CAD on Amazon.ca! If you've ever wanted one, now is the time!
    Last edited by Second Chances; 02-22-2017, 05:24 PM.

CofD booklists:
    Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

I was always bummed that I couldn't afford it the first time around. This time? Oh yeah!

Comment

Anyone have a link to what they look like? Considering it, but would like a preview of what to expect before spending money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashenrogue View Post
        Anyone have a link to what they look like? Considering it, but would like a preview of what to expect before spending money on it.
        I was hoping that too. I believe these are them:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/mage-awakening/

CofD booklists:
        Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
          Linky

EDIT: Holy sweet Supernal! These things are over $800 on Amazon.com and over $2000 CAD on Amazon.ca! If you've ever wanted one, now is the time!
          Amazon isn't the best gauge of these things; they're not in that much demand. You can get them on Noble Knight (when they have them) for about $125, last I checked. That's still too much for what they're worth, but no one is ever, ever going to buy them for $2000 -- and nor should they.

So yeah, this is excellent news!

Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

VtR: Curses of Caine in Blood and SmokeTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
          I podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love

Comment

Each suite of Minor Arcana look like they belong to a different deck .

Comment

I bought mine for $200 around two years ago. Still, very happy to see them back in print!

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Ian tweeted a picture: https://twitter.com/VonAether/status...280641/photo/1

The cards aren't all there, but it should give you a rough idea.

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
                [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
                [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Comment

You can see how all of the cards look like for free. You just need to download the free card guide that you can find on the drivetrhru page. It contains short (very short; it's a guidebook, not a substitute for a Tarot Interpretation book) description of each card in the deck, and picture of it.

Comment

I bought mine at the end of the last production, so I paid about this amount.

Glad to see it back! I might buy a second set.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
                    Work Blog Coming Soon
                    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

Comment

I just downloaded the booklet... even though Im not a fan of mage in general... I found its instructions for reading the arcana, with cute pictures VERY easy to follow.

its quite fun looking.

Comment

There is actually a lot great websites about interpreting and reading Tarot on the webs that offer amazing information for free. I own some books on the topic, but I pretty much use them only if I'm unplugged, and some of these books actually were pricey. By the way, booklet is actually pretty good for a booklet.

Comment

Instant purchase. Now if only they'd reprint the Ascension deck...

Onyx Path Moderator
                          Mod Voice is RED*
                          *All other colors should be read aloud in the voice of Don Knotts.
                          Hacks and House Rules Hub Thread

CofD Hacks By Splat: Vampire | Werewolf | Mage | Mummy | Demon

Comment

I'm just glad to know I don't need to handle the deck I have like it's made of glass anymore. Now I can actually shuffle them properly and when I wear them out I can just buy a new set.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

The art is so good~ I don't tarot, but I just ordered 'em.

Mentats - a 2e Free Council Obrimos Legacy focusing on Mind and Forces

Thaumatech Engineers - a 2e Free Council Obrimos Legacy focusing on Matter and Prime

Comment

Working...
                              X