Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, thanks to you all, we are going really fast with the development.

Ok, so far is something among these lines:

1st: Exorcist Eyes, but it can also see Infernal Demons and Possessed NPCs.
    Optional: Space magic let him feel Irises with P. Mage Sight.

2nd: Channel Essence, to feed spirits with corrupted Essence of Sin.
    Optional: Borrow Threads to steal wifes and commit sins and etc.

3rd: Spirit Summons, summon an avatar(Rank 5) of one of the 9 demon lords to bargain for Infernal Pacts, without the sacrifice from page 94 of Inferno book, other prices for the services still count.
    Optional: Ban for making an area to bind the spirits, so they can't use their influences on the mage, useful for when you have summoned aa avatar and pissed him off with stupid bargains.

4th: Craft Fetish, for creating cool infernal artifacts and make use of it's influences to reshape the local landscape to something hellish.
    Optional: Teleportation, only on the mage and he can teleport to some places in the Shadows where the Inferno has great influence, but not to Hell, cause it's impossible to escape Hell with magic once you're in.

5th: Spirit Manse, to make a cool hellish realm and stuff like that.
    Optional: Not inspired in any rote on the book. But thinking about Unmaking the Gauntlet in an area to bleed the Spirit Manse into the reality and bring the mage personal hell to earth.

Suggestions?

Homebrews:
    Vampire Bloodlines: Abhartach, Kiasyd
    Ordo Dracul Coils: Hunger, Primal Blood
    Mage Legacies: Infernal Ones, Daoine

Comment

Originally posted by Horodrigo View Post
      Optional: Not inspired in any rote on the book. But thinking about Unmaking the Gauntlet in an area to bleed the Spirit Manse into the reality and bring the mage personal hell to earth.

Suggestions?
      Instead, Co-Locate wherever you're in with the Manse. That way, even if you get out...
      Edit: Slightly better idea, make it work like Lair Traits in Beast.
      Last edited by Justin Sane; 04-10-2017, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Sane View Post
        Instead, Co-Locate wherever you're in with the Manse. That way, even if you get out...
        Edit: Slightly better idea, make it work like Lair Traits in Beast.
        I'm gonna buy Beast soon. Them I'll take a look at Lair Traits.

For now, I updated the descriptions of the Legacy.
        Last edited by Horodrigo; 04-11-2017, 12:29 PM.

Homebrews:
        Vampire Bloodlines: Abhartach, Kiasyd
        Ordo Dracul Coils: Hunger, Primal Blood
        Mage Legacies: Infernal Ones, Daoine

Comment

Originally posted by Horodrigo View Post
          Fifth: Hell Mansion
          Prerequisites: Spirit 5, Occult 5
          This act like "Spirit Manse", with Potency of 5 and Indefinite Duration. The Manse has a Bane, any holy item placed in it's center collapses the place. The mage needs a week to prepare his Spirit Manse(at least 6 hours of work per day), but it's duration is Indefinite. Suffice to say that, after having warped your soul this far, your manse will be completely Hellish in nature, but you feel really confortable there.
          Optional: Space 5
          This replicate "Co-location". With Reach assigned to immediate activation, visible overlapping and to set a Key for the use of the overlap.
          Indefinite Duration? I'm not convinced. That requires two Reach and a penalty of ten. Legacy Attainments cannot overReach their dot rating. The factors cannot take a penalty higher than the minimum Arcanum rating included. How would you achieve an indefinite Duration?

Comment

Originally posted by Excess View Post

Indefinite Duration? I'm not convinced. That requires two Reach and a penalty of ten. Legacy Attainments cannot overReach their dot rating. The factors cannot take a penalty higher than the minimum Arcanum rating included. How would you achieve an indefinite Duration?
            Thread necromancy.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Working...
            X