Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparketh
    replied
    The linked page itself has no copywrite material, but that material is only a few clicks away. I've removed the link while the mod team discusses the matter with Onyx Path staff.

Leave a comment:

• marciano666
    replied
    An excellent work!! Favorited the page! Someday I will read them all...

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    If it were just and index for cross reference, my reaction would be "hey, that's awesome!" If CofD had an OGL like Pathfinder, I'd be first in line to support it. That's not the case though, and yet I can see all of the mechanics for things like Attainments. It doesn't matter if you've reworded it or removed all the flavour text. It's an illegal reproduction.

Leave a comment:

• ROMzombie
    replied
    Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    Or I can not use a website copies rules content word for word without a license. I'll continue to fill out this booklist slowly and at a great deal of personal time investment, thank you very much.
    ::shrug::

Up to you if you want to duplicate work that other people (mostly Narm00) have long since been putting in on the book list.

The Codex explicitly does not replicate material word-for-word from the source other than the names of traits for purposes of identification. That is intentional, as it is meant merely as an expanded cross-index to correctly identify the the location of the relevant passages at a glance across an entire library of books.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Or I can not use a website that copies rules content word for word without a license. I'll continue to fill out this booklist slowly and at a great deal of personal time investment, thank you very much.
    Last edited by Second Chances; 05-22-2017, 05:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ROMzombie
    replied
    Ooooor, you could just go here:

Link removed pending moderator discussion
    Last edited by Sparketh; 05-22-2017, 08:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hardwire99
    replied
    The list is looking good, thanks for the work on getting that done.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Okay. I've updated with everything I can think of about Ghosts and Beasts. I've also started in on Spirits, but since there is a lot of cross-pollination with Werewolf, it may take some time to figure out what is appropriate.

Leave a comment:

• Second Chances
    replied
    Originally posted by Hardwire99 View Post
    Any of the other books that contain information about Spirits, Goshia, Ghosts, Twilight, and the Realms would all be useful.
    Whew! I think I finally got all of the Mage books on DTRPG indexed. I'll get one these ones next. I've included the Skinchangers and Second Sight Dark Eras as well, since both are general enough to adapt to any gameline.

Leave a comment:

• Hardwire99
    replied
    Any of the other books that contain information about Spirits, Goshia, Ghosts, Twilight, and the Realms would all be useful.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X