Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enlightened_Milkman
    replied
    What arcana(s) could make Aether? I'm leaning towards Prime.

Leave a comment:

• xenoterracide
    replied
    does anyone have a good source for real world arcane sigils, or flashier spells... things that would help with imagery.

Leave a comment:

• Konradleijon
    replied
    Yeah I mean Panopticon is probably as strong as ever , SOTT was out before the whole Snowden leak right? The probly had A Huuge party after that

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post
    This is gonna be controversial but is the whole fluff of the Hegemonic Ministry dying kinda of wrong seeing the rise of nationalism and xenophobia?
    Predicting the future is hard. Remember the Seer book was written in 2009. It was one year out from the financial crash. It fit a lot more with the times.

That said, the Ministries aren't abstract entities, they're functioning organisations. It doesn't really matter how their abstract niche is doing if their organisation is doing badly. I mean Mammon are showing up very very late to the party. There's some indication that the Hegemony were the Ministry that attempted to pull in the Free Council, so they were the worst damaged by the blowback.

Also, the other ministries can more or less move into Hegemony's space. Xenophobia and nationalism speak as much to Praetorian, Paternoster and Panopticon.

Leave a comment:

• Konradleijon
    replied
    The. Exarch”s are BAD ,strengthning them is suppose To be BAD! Somethings should not be bought and sold like a new shirt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X