M:tAw Path and Order Spotify Playlists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M:tAw Path and Order Spotify Playlists

I've been surfing Spotify for playlists about a specific path or order, and there don't seem to be any more precise than a playlist of all orders, so I came here in hopes of having help building some for games.

Example format;
    ​Obrimos: Gabriel's Message (The Sixteen)

​Go nuts, come up with some accurate ones, and I'll figure out how to post playlists here for you guys to use.

This is a wikidot page about the paths, its on a campaign called King of The Hill, each path's specific page has has a theme music:

http://kingofthehill.wikidot.com/paths

I only saw the one for the Acathus, which is Float On by Modest Mouse, it felt very appropriate, so it might be worth a look.
    Last edited by KaiserAfini; 06-12-2018, 08:41 PM.

New experiences are the font of creativity, when seeking inspiration, break your routine.

Comment

Some of my choices here were inspired by King of the Hill, DaveB's suggestions and elsewhere, but I've still got a lot of stuff for you. Mage is my most 'complete' playlist, though I remain unsure of a fair number of my choices. I've been looking for something for the Tremere for a long time.

-
      Acanthus: Definition of Destiny (Billy Talent)
      Mastigos: Into the Mind (Miracle of Sound)
      Moros: Magic and Loss (Lou Reed)
      Obrimos: Horizon (Jaxson Gamble)
      Thyrsus: Mother Earth (Miracle of Sound)
      -

-
      The Pentacle: The Humbling River (Puscifer)

Adamantine Arrow: This is War (Thirty Seconds to Mars), Guren No Yumiya (Jonathan Young)
      Guardians of the Veil: Beautiful Crime (Tamer)
      Mysterium: Chant of the Awakening (Arcana), Alethia (Jillian Aversa)
      Silver Ladder: Tiamat (The Pentagram), For Tomorrow (Shaman), My Body is a Cage (Peter Gabriel)

Free Council: My Name is Human (Highly Suspect), Uprising (Muse)
      -

-
      Seers of the Throne: Everybody Wants To Rule The World (Lorde), Apocalypse (Jasper Kyd), The Weaver (Puscifer)

The Unity and the Hegemonic Ministry: Why We Build the Wall (Anaïs Mitchell) - I'm looking for more songs about nationalism for the Hegemons, but most are too specific to a particular nation for use elsewhere.
      The General and the Praetorian Ministry: Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums (A Perfect Circle), Dogs of War (Pink Floyd)
      The Father and the Ministry of Paternoster: Into the Nothing (Miracle of Sound)
      The Eye and the Ministry of Panopticon: Electric Eye (Judas Priest)
      The Chancellor and the Ministry of Mammon: Welcome to the Machine (Pink Floyd)

The Raptor: Do the Evolution (Pearl Jam)
      The Nemesis: Darkness, Darkness (The Youngbloods - April Gibson Cover)
      -

-
      The Left-Handed: Arsonist's Lullaby (Hozier)
      The Mad: Eyes Open (Wolfmother)
      Scelesti: Anti-Pattern (After the Burial) - It's not my usual style, but it fits the Scelesti well.
      Alternate Scelesti: Mirrors (Havayoth) - Because Goofy is definitely a Scelestus.
      -
      Last edited by Kleptomania; 06-12-2018, 11:33 PM.

Raksi plays Peek-a-boo for keeps. ~ nalak42

Comment

Ministry of Mammon: Gold (Imagine Dragons)

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

Guardians of the Veil: Policy of Truth - Depeche Mode, Nevermind - Leonard Cohen, You Want It Darker - Leonard Cohen

Comment

Left handed: conscious killer- runDMC
            Mage in general: All along the Watchtower- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

I have created this one for Mastigos and I accept input from ppl, so long as it doesn't stray too far from the mood and theme (yes, I'm aware there are a few outliers despite that).

https://open.spotify.com/user/121577...Q7mw5lNVm9KrlQ

Historian ~ www.cronistasdastrevasbr.com

I currently ST a... MtAW 2e campaign called "Axis Mundi - Si Vis Pacem"

Comment

Obrimos: Life Uncommon - Jewel

Comment

Working...
                X