Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Night Horrors Book coming!

Night Horrors: Nameless and Accursed!
    Do I Hear Nameless orders? Do i hear supernal creatures? do i hear abyssal entities? Fuck yes i do!

Did anyone know this was coming?

Asides from the freelancer crew.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
    Work Blog Coming Soon
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      Did anyone know this was coming?

Asides from the freelancer crew.
      It is a surprise to me at least,are you contribuiting to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post

It is a surprise to me at least,are you contribuiting to it?
        Nooooooooope.

Work Blog Coming Soon

Comment

Nooooooooope.
          ah okay.understood

Comment

And,i hope i don't start some kind of controversy, but the one flaw in the mage 2e corebook is that never felt like Horror to me,nothing in mage 2e could really scary the bejeezus out of me. I have a feeling this one will

Comment

And,i hope i don't start some kind of controversy, but the one flaw in the mage 2e corebook is that never felt like Horror to me,nothing in mage 2e could really scary the bejeezus out of me. I have a feeling this one will
              Well if Night Horrors has proven anything, it's that authors given the reins to be weird and loose will invariably produce some freaky shit.

Work Blog Coming Soon

Comment

Well if Night Horrors has proven anything, it's that authors given the reins to be weird and loose will invariably produce some freaky shit.
                Y'know what would be cool? An update from that phone which leeched of life from it's users. I mean,phones are a tad bit more common now i think ?

Comment

I'm honestly kind of hoping for more "Left-Hand Path 2" than "Unbidden 2" because I'm dirty abyss apologist and support for that kind of play can't come soon enough. That said the Unbidden was positively rife with things that got increasingly horrifying/difficult to deal with properly the deeper you dug into them. False Awakenings, Abyssal Clockwork, Hive-mind assimilation via Legacy initiation. Fun stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by schizoPOP View Post

I'm honestly kind of hoping for more "Left-Hand Path 2" than "Unbidden 2" because I'm dirty abyss apologist and support for that kind of play can't come soon enough. That said the Unbidden was positively rife with things that got increasingly horrifying/difficult to deal with properly the deeper you dug into them. False Awakenings, Abyssal Clockwork, Hive-mind assimilation via Legacy initiation. Fun stuff.
                    Honestly, this book seems like the ship the Tremere sail on.

Work Blog Coming Soon

Comment

Dammit, my heart can’t endure all that tension. Nor can my wallet for that matter...

Anyways, the subtitle seems to imply mages themselves (or at least, mage-like mortals) going freaky, rather than, say, Abyssals or Supernals or Acathartoi. Which I say is a good thing.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Just saw the Monday notes. Have to say very interested. Also I agree with the lack of horror in Mage2E. As it is a Cofd product it is a horror genre type of game and there's certainly a lot things in there that is horrific in it. It's just not up at the front though. You have to think and theorize a bit on how being mage is horrific for yourself and others. Really interested to see what they have in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post
                          Dammit, my heart can’t endure all that tension. Nor can my wallet for that matter...

Anyways, the subtitle seems to imply mages themselves (or at least, mage-like mortals) going freaky, rather than, say, Abyssals or Supernals or Acathartoi. Which I say is a good thing.
                          I mean, the Nameless already denotes non-major sect organizations, which can lead to the weird niche orders that aren't absolutely taboo to, well, the Tremere, and the Accursed is flat out the Scelesti.

Yeah, something human this way comes.

The decision to approach old antagonists via the Night Horrors series has got to be one of the cleverest ways to approach content updates I've seen, I gotta admit.

Work Blog Coming Soon

Comment

I mean, the Nameless already denotes non-major sect organizations, which can lead to the weird niche orders that aren't absolutely taboo to, well, the Tremere, and the Accursed is flat out the Scelesti.

Yeah, something human this way comes.

The decision to approach old antagonists via the Night Horrors series has got to be one of the cleverest ways to approach content updates I've seen, I gotta admit.
                            I’m hoping we get to add the Timori there too.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Holy crap! I was expecting the Changeling stuff to show up soon, but not this week and definitely not accompanied by Night Horrors book for Mage!

I just swore a lot in excitement.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Working...
                              X