No announcement yet.

Preparing for Investigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might note that your interpretation is based on the assumption that everything else in the Mage corebook except Spell Control is gathered in a practical and logical way
    Since this appears to be your premise and I cannot agree with that, there is no need for further argument

The Repository

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Bardiel View Post
      You might note that your interpretation is based on the assumption that everything else in the Mage corebook except Spell Control is gathered in a practical and logical way
      Since this appears to be your premise and I cannot agree with that, there is no need for further argument
      My premise is that there aren't any fucking rules for it.

Comment

Never fully trust the opening statement of any section. It extrapolates and sometimes outright lies.
        The rules only states what happens with Sleepers and Sleepwalkers, and the conspicuous absence of rules for mages carrying spells for other mages strongly implies that mages simply can't. Additionally, the rules quite clearly says that the spell is held through the Sympathetic Connection and doesn't allow the carrying party any influence over the spell, so if the text does intend to include mages they'd have to follow the same rules as Sleepwalker instead of taking the spell into their own Spell Control. Anything else would be house rules (which is absolutely fine, but don't claim it's RAW when it's not).

Bloodline: The Stygians
        Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
        Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Working...
        X