Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21C Hermit
    replied
    We’re talking about long-term “buffs,” correct? Perhaps for Death, Speak With the Dead? Or maybe Ghost Shield in case the ‘demon’ is a ghost, and/or Soul Armor for the soul-damaging creatures? For Matter, perhaps Craftsman’s Eye or Detect Substances for analyzing stuff as you go? Alchemists’s Touch adds a level of protection, and Find the Balance can help supplement the use of weapons.

Leave a comment:

• LadyLens
    replied
    Interesting. But there's a problem: several of the spells would require doubling up on a particular Path, which I'd rather avoid. My current thoughts are quantum flux, wards and signs, mental shield, and body control (thank you very much for your suggestions), but I'm not sure what to use for Matter or Death.

Looking at their Rotes, I find that if each girl casts one rote to affect them all, I can use Outward and Inward Eye, Pierce Deception, Web of Life, Night Sight and Telepathy.
    Last edited by LadyLens; 07-25-2018, 04:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sir Bardiel
    replied
    without overcomplicating it, I'd say mental shield, body control, ground eater, wards and signs, ephemereal shield

Leave a comment:

Working...
X