The Order (Netflix)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StSword View Post

Well Magicians, seasons 1 through 3, are also on Netflix, so if you can watch the Order you can watch Magicians.
    Not on Netflix Canada, they have to get the TV channel Showcase. As a cable cutter I say no to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post

I would if I knew how
      Let me google that for you.

Comment

I have watched this show, and after 3 Episodes I was done.

Mainly because he was a Werewolf that had Magic and Werewolves hunted down magic so basically this caused some conflict that really made no sense to me. So, how have Werewolves and Mages not killed one another out? The same deal with Twilight, but that is another story. Why did he kill his favorite professor? Was it just because? I guess that is my lack of watching Episode 4 to discover why his Werewolf self killed his college professor. Maybe he was using magic? I don't know, but it seemed like a cheap way to take a stab at a character. I honestly felt like it tried to do so many things that I was overwhelmed with what the point was and lost interest fast.

The whole magic comes at a cost thing also made no sense to me so I never could figure out what formula that was exactly. It seemed like a neat idea, but I second the Magicians, that one seems much more Mage the Awakening inspiration.

"Teamwork makes the dream work!"

Comment

Taldor, your why question is answered in the next episode. I have no idea if you'd find that explanation satisfactory, but they do provide one.

Comment

Originally posted by Taldorblackfire View Post
            I have watched this show, and after 3 Episodes I was done.

Mainly because he was a Werewolf that had Magic and Werewolves hunted down magic so basically this caused some conflict that really made no sense to me. So, how have Werewolves and Mages not killed one another out? The same deal with Twilight, but that is another story. Why did he kill his favorite professor? Was it just because? I guess that is my lack of watching Episode 4 to discover why his Werewolf self killed his college professor. Maybe he was using magic? I don't know, but it seemed like a cheap way to take a stab at a character. I honestly felt like it tried to do so many things that I was overwhelmed with what the point was and lost interest fast.

The whole magic comes at a cost thing also made no sense to me so I never could figure out what formula that was exactly. It seemed like a neat idea, but I second the Magicians, that one seems much more Mage the Awakening inspiration.
            The answers are in the rest of episodes, it does get explained.

Comment

test

Comment

Working...
              X