X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiresias
    replied
    Originally posted by lnodiv View Post
    The Magicians is much better source of inspiration for me, personally - their magic has Mudras (very well represented, though other yantras/ritualism/etc is also present), the themes (Magic is a Drug) feel very much more aligned with Awakening (see: Obsessions), and although it can also be uninspired at times it somehow manages to carry it a lot better.
    Goddamn, that looks freaky. I love it.

Leave a comment:

• proindrakenzol
    replied
    I watched the whole thing and it's forgettably mediocre.

I felt it was more Ascension & Apocalypse than Awakening & Forsaken. The magic was highly ritualistic and stylized rather than primarily freeform with a few rituals thrown in, with a very specific aesthetic and - dare I say it - paradigm.

Leave a comment:

• lnodiv
    replied
    Watched some of it - it's really bad, in my opinion. The protagonist is a blatant Mary Sue, the plot is uninspired, and the acting is not great.

The Magicians is much better source of inspiration for me, personally - their magic has Mudras (very well represented, though other yantras/ritualism/etc is also present), the themes (Magic is a Drug) feel very much more aligned with Awakening (see: Obsessions), and although it can also be uninspired at times it somehow manages to carry it a lot better.

Leave a comment:

• Mrmdubois
    replied
    Magic has a price is pretty much the Seer slogan.

Leave a comment:

• RBAWintrow
    replied
    The trailer looks amazing. Even the werewolves look decent!

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    It's effectively a werewolf versus mage show.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X