No announcement yet.

Signs of Sorcery is in proofing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are usually available between 11 and 1 PT. I'll try to drop a link when I see its gone live.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Katana1515 View Post
      Does anyone know roughly when the book is going to be available on Drivethrurpg? I keep checking every hour! I want more details on Grimoires and Boons and so many other things!
      I don't know but i've gone to the website today way more times than is strictly healthy I think.

Comment

And your patience has been rewarded.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Not yet, it hasn't. I'd recommend waiting a while, because whole it's technically available right now, the download requests have apparently broken DTRPG. (Of course, I'm not taking my own adviceā€¦)

Comment

I'm not taking that advice either.

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
            [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
            [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Comment

Please do. If you take my advice, I'll get my copy sooner.

EDIT: never mind; I have my copy now. It's recommend switching to the old interface for downloads; it doesn't choke as easily.
              Last edited by Dataweaver; 06-19-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Yeah, the blockage seems to have cleared.

Comment

I couldn't get it to download directly from the site, old interface or new. But sending it to my dropbox seems to have worked almost flawlessly if anyone is having issues with the download.

Comment

Awesome, looks great. Is there an errata thread? There's a p.XX in the Before the Watchtowers box on p.130. (Yes I'm reading the last chapter first)

Comment

Originally posted by codesmithKarl View Post
                      Awesome, looks great. Is there an errata thread? There's a p.XX in the Before the Watchtowers box on p.130. (Yes I'm reading the last chapter first)
                      They don't get rid of the XXs until after the errata comes in

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet Witch View Post
                        You should drop a page and then advertise it as the "gross mage book"
                        So it turns out that the book literally has 144 pages. Neat.

Comment

I am grinning hard.

Comment

This may be the most content packed book that's ever come out for Mage. It feels like there's no filler at all.

Comment

Working...
                            X