Signs of Sorcery is on DTRPG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs of Sorcery is on DTRPG!

The wait is over. The time is here. Signs of Sorcery is out!

Discuss

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

I will come for you if you ask me to demystify your uncommon dreams. Stranger things have come true.

If I weren't moving soon, I'd be all over this.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

And... we promptly broke DTRPG XD

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
        You really did!

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)

Comment

At least it's not just me.

Mentats - a 2e Free Council Obrimos Legacy (Mind/Forces) built around being a human computer; Thaumatech Engineers - a 2e Free Council Obrimos Legacy (Matter/Prime) focusing on the creation of Imbued items and the enhancement of Sleeper technology

Comment

Originally posted by proindrakenzol View Post

At least it's not just me.
            I at least bought it without any glitches. Downloading on the other hand XD

Comment

I at least bought it without any glitches. Downloading on the other hand XD
              Yep, the DL is where I'm stuck. Stupid spinny spiral of not downloadingness!

Mentats - a 2e Free Council Obrimos Legacy (Mind/Forces) built around being a human computer; Thaumatech Engineers - a 2e Free Council Obrimos Legacy (Matter/Prime) focusing on the creation of Imbued items and the enhancement of Sleeper technology

Comment

I can't even look at the price. XD

Comment

Yeah; having trouble with the download too.

Comment

Same here. I guess that probably means good things for the sales?

Comment

Looks like it cleared up.

Comment

Here, too.

Comment

Nic bought me a copy, yay!

Comment

So we're all in the book.

Comment

Might break my rule and read Awakening first.

Comment

Working...
                              X