Signs of Sorcery is on DTRPG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    Might break my rule and read Awakening first.

As a suggestion, read the introduction at least before the Awakening chapter, as it gets rather metaphysical. And there's a reason there's a page or two of Advanced Supernal Cosmology in the intro.

Dave Brookshaw

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Brookshaw View Post
      As a suggestion, read the introduction at least before the Awakening chapter, as it gets rather metaphysical. And there's a reason there's a page or two of Advanced Supernal Cosmology in the intro.
      That was something I was very excited to see in the Introduction!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

The King Who Is a Throne is cuter than I imagined. It's all looking good, lots of examples of stuff which is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Brookshaw View Post

Of course. Reading the Introduction First is a Unbreakable Rule in my book, and realizing Signs of Sorcery had an extensive one from the Table of Contents only reinforced that.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
          Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Will there be a paper version ?

Comment

There should be a POD option after collection of errata

Comment

Originally posted by branford View Post
                There should be a POD option after collection of errata
                Dam... Can't wait that long.

Comment

I might be missing something, but I'm still not 100% on Imbued items.

Is there any reason that the Imbuer couldn't make a Persistent effect Indefinite in duration? There does not seem to be any penalty for doing so.

Likewise, how is a Persistent effect's Potency and other secondary spell factors determined? Does the item need to be "initialized" after the Imbument process?

Mentats - a 2e Free Council Obrimos Legacy (Mind/Forces) built around being a human computer; Thaumatech Engineers - a 2e Free Council Obrimos Legacy (Matter/Prime) focusing on the creation of Imbued items and the enhancement of Sleeper technology

Comment

Got my copy downloaded safely.

...incidentally, I do not see a link to a Google Form errata page anywhere in either its DRPG page or on its page on the OPP site. Where's it at?

Comment

Just got mine downloaded. First thing I have noticed is that the chapter page number for chapter 6 appears to be incorrect. It says 122 which is before the previous chapter ends.

Comment

On page 34 in the Aedes vs. Supernal Phenomena, it says "on p. XX". I think someone forgot to fill in the page number. Hehe
                        Last edited by RobinCoyote; 06-20-2019, 08:04 AM.

Comment

No, we don’t do those until after the errata phase any more, in case something caught in the form fucks with pagination.

Dave Brookshaw

Comment

In the full-size preview on DTRPG there is no heading for Chapter 3 in the ToC.
                            Last edited by Exthalion; 06-19-2019, 03:47 PM.

Comment

It says the Raptor is served by the Sycorian Ministry. I initially thought that was referencing Sycorax, but that might be Sycoraxian? And a search found that Sycorian is a thing (pre-arranged marriages? maybe Syrian? search results keep pushing me towards Indian/Syrian webpages), but I couldn't find a definition, does anyone know?
                              Last edited by nofather; 06-19-2019, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Where is errata being collected? I don't see the usual thread.

I don't even know if this counts as errata anyway - the Dice Pool for the Clash of Wills initiated by Piercing Glance is undefined - Peripheral Mage Sight isn't tied to a specific Arcanum, as far as I know, so which one to add to Gnosis is unclear. I assume it'd be the highest, but it'd be nice if that was clear.

Comment

Working...
                                X