No announcement yet.

New Line Developer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Meghan, but she is also line Developer on Changeling and she does writing on other lines as well and I worry that she might be getting stretched thin.

Comment

It has been great watching your career, Dave. Hope we have a chance to work together again in future!

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
        I like Meghan, but she is also line Developer on Changeling and she does writing on other lines as well and I worry that she might be getting stretched thin.
        I'm sure that if she felt this was a risk, she would have said so, and I'm quite sure she has a better grasp on whether or not she's being stretched thin than us forumites do.

Comment

It is with both a bit of sadness and confidence I see you leave. As with many others here you have been a great inspiration to me. I've gone from disregarding mage and really not liking it to it becoming one if not the favorite game of mine. You have done an amazing job here, and I wish you the best of luck! I hope you get your own game done, and I look forward to reading it!

As of the confidence, I am sure that mage now is in good hands with Meghan. I can't think of anyone at OPP that's more suitable for taking over the torch.
          I am also very thankful for the fact that this seems to have been worked out in a respectful and good manner, with you Dave passing over the torch. Very professional, as it should be.

Thanks for imagination and thought you've brought so far, and best wishes in the future!

Comment

Hail and farewell, Dave. Thanks for six amazing years — I’ll be eager to see whatever you do next.

Comment

Thanks Dave for making Mage 2e an amazing game, and I look forward to seeing both your next creation as well as what Meghan comes up with next!

Comment

Thank you, everyone!

It's early days yet, but my game's tentatively called "Echoes," and is about the future, memories, hope, and moving past late-stage capitalism.

Dave Brookshaw

Comment

Yeah, I have to repeat what a lot of other people have said: found you through the APs, was surprised and pleased when you became a dev, and your work is probably the main reason I engaged strongly with CofD stuff at all. That's taken me on my own journey. You've done great work here, but yeah, owning your own work sounds neat.

Also, your new idea sounds intriguing. I hope it shows up in the places I frequent when you're ready for that.

I call the Integrity-analogue the "subjective stat".
                  An explanation how to use Social Manuevering.
                  Guanxi Explanations: 1, 2, 3.

Comment

It was an honor to have you writing for us all these years, Dave, starting with your home games, then as a writer and a developer. I'm bad at long goodbyes, so just one more thing.

We will see you again (in writing). More than once.

Comment

Thank you for everything and good luck!

Comment

Thank you, Dave, for everything over the years, and inspiring my own Mage chronicle. Best of luck to you in the future!

(And good luck, Meghan -- can't wait to see what you've got in store for us!!)

Comment

Thank you Dave for all the great content and tales you created. Your insight helped me understand the feel of Awakening and your APs had some fantastic advice about GMing. I will be keeping an eye out for your new game, hope you knock it out of the park !

I am pretty psyched that Meghan is taking over the seat of Hierarch. Her posts always gave the feel that she gets Mage and I am excited to see the stories she weaves.

New experiences are the font of creativity, when seeking inspiration, break your routine.

The Agathos Kai Sophos, an Acanthus Legacy of strategists

Comment

Yes, thank you. Between your Actual Plays and second edition and explanations you effectively personally sold me and helped me appreciate an often misunderstood game (with help from your players). I'm sure you'll bring the same charisma and understanding to Echoes and other projects you work on.

Comment

Can't wait to see who fantastic things release under your watch.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Comment

Working...
                              X