Night Horrors: Nameless and Accursed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    Many Night Horrors books you can use without corebook of particular gameline - as monster in NH have all mechanics you need, so you do not need corebooks. Best examples are VtR or CtL NH books in this regard. Mage 2E gameline specific means that each Awakened character is utilizing Arcana mechanics. You cannot cast spells from Arcana of NPCs without MtAw 2E corebook mechanics.
    Thank you - this is what I need to know. When it's actually published I'll ask how much of the book is useful if I don't have access to MtAw 2E corebook mechanics from someone who has seen the text.

Comment

I can answer that without spoiling the content - you will need M2e. All but one of the included characters is a mage. (The one is a Preta, the cannibalistic ghoul-like monsters Tremere turn into as a failure state).

Dave Brookshaw

Comment

I hope there'll be an omphalos stone in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Brookshaw View Post
          I can answer that without spoiling the content - you will need M2e. All but one of the included characters is a mage. (The one is a Preta, the cannibalistic ghoul-like monsters Tremere turn into as a failure state).

Seriously, I was bummed out by how Unbidden had four mages statted out in it, and two of those were part of the same cabal. This is great.

Anybody in there who isn't a character?

Comment

Nope! We wanted to have a companion to Unbidden instead of redoing it, so this is the “here’s a whole book of Awakened antagonists” Night Horrors, while Unbidden is the “here’s a book of dangerous Mysteries” one.

Dave Brookshaw

Comment

Working...
            X