Tome of the Pentacle is coming.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tome of the Pentacle is coming.

As of today,a new Mage 2e book. Tome of the Pentacle is coming!

Holy crap. I dont play the game admittedly, but damn I do want to learn about Mage

Where was this announced?

EDIT: nevermind I found it. Bit sad no Promethean or Beast stuff was put up.

Anyway, 212 pages! I look most forward to the Guardians of the Veil and Free Council.
    Last edited by Primordial newcomer; 09-14-2020, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Less than one hour ago

Comment

Damn. Player group is currently doing Awakening, but I doubt we will when this book comes out. Still, very excited for another Mage book.

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Sandman (Neil Gaiman)

Comment

Man just in time for me to be kicking up on an Ascension binge.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

I wonder if this is going to be the Requiem-clanbook-style game fiction scrapbook Dave B. always wanted the line to field. Let's find out together, in the future.

Comment

Nah.

So, Tome is the first of the two books that were in the hidden pre-first draft Developer workload when I resigned; It had been accepted by WW, and had a maybe 1/3 finished outline which Meghan took and finished now she's in charge. I spoke about it at GenCon when it was first announced; it's more like Awakening's versions of Guide to the Traditions and/or Damnation City.

Those fiction scrapbooks are hella expensive to produce and murder on the art direction team. I can't see one happening for any CofD line in the foreseeable future.

Dave Brookshaw

Comment

Working...
              X