Tome of the Pentacle is coming.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicolas Milioni
    started a topic Tome of the Pentacle is coming.

Tome of the Pentacle is coming.

As of today,a new Mage 2e book. Tome of the Pentacle is coming!

• Dave Brookshaw
    replied
    Nah.

So, Tome is the first of the two books that were in the hidden pre-first draft Developer workload when I resigned; It had been accepted by WW, and had a maybe 1/3 finished outline which Meghan took and finished now she's in charge. I spoke about it at GenCon when it was first announced; it's more like Awakening's versions of Guide to the Traditions and/or Damnation City.

Those fiction scrapbooks are hella expensive to produce and murder on the art direction team. I can't see one happening for any CofD line in the foreseeable future.

Leave a comment:

• Stupid Loserman
    replied
    I wonder if this is going to be the Requiem-clanbook-style game fiction scrapbook Dave B. always wanted the line to field. Let's find out together, in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Eldagusto
    replied
    Man just in time for me to be kicking up on an Ascension binge.

Leave a comment:

• Troller
    replied
    Damn. Player group is currently doing Awakening, but I doubt we will when this book comes out. Still, very excited for another Mage book.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Less than one hour ago

Leave a comment:

• Primordial newcomer
    replied
    Holy crap. I dont play the game admittedly, but damn I do want to learn about Mage

Where was this announced?

EDIT: nevermind I found it. Bit sad no Promethean or Beast stuff was put up.

Anyway, 212 pages! I look most forward to the Guardians of the Veil and Free Council.
    Last edited by Primordial newcomer; 09-14-2020, 09:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X