Kami Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kami Question

Hi there. I'm interested in creating a Kami (Gaia's answer to the Fomori) but I'm not sure if a character that was something else before, like a mage or Kinfolk Hedge Witch, would keep their previous status and powers too. In other words, Is turning a character into a Kami a stack or a replacement?

Originally posted by Squiggles View Post
    Hi there. I'm interested in creating a Kami (Gaia's answer to the Fomori) but I'm not sure if a character that was something else before, like a mage or Kinfolk Hedge Witch, would keep their previous status and powers too. In other words, Is turning a character into a Kami a stack or a replacement?
    Hello there. I think you’ve wound up in the wrong Mage forum. Those sound like oWoD references, so you probably wanted Mage: The Ascension instead. (http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...-the-ascension). (Or possibly one of the other oWoD sub forums, this sounds rather like a crossover question.)

The longer I study science the more I am convinced that it is functionally indistinguishable from what our ancestors would refer to as sorcery. And I would know, being both scientist and sorcerer.

Comment

Ah, you are absolutely right. Thanks. Sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
      X