[2e] The Last Three Crowns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2e] The Last Three Crowns

As the title might suggest, I've been tinkering with a separate Mage project, and as part of that I ended up formulating Crowns for the Prelacies of the Ruin, the Nemesis and the Psychopomp. I'd welcome anything anyone has to say on them:
    The Ruin grants the Crown of Certainty. She adds her Fate Praxis dots to any opposed Extended action. Additionally, she no longer tires or becomes exhausted, and once per day may gain a point of Willpower when she succeeds on an Extended action to bring ruin, desolation, hopelessness or pessimism to others.

The Nemesis grants the Crown of Innocence. Any character attempting to trace responsibility for an action back to or perceive the bearer of the Crown, including by identifying her Signature Nimbus, suffers a penalty equal to her Spirit Praxis dots. Additionally, she is always considered to have the ability to hide or conceal herself, though she may suffer penalties in especially open or exposed environments.

The Psychopomp grants the Crown of Mortality. The character gains health levels equal to her Death Praxis dots, will not die of old age or attendant health defects (though she still ages), and does not take damage each minute if her health bear is filled with Lethal damage, though she may fall unconscious as normal.
    Note: The Crowns of the Archigenitors are in Mage 2e core, while the Crowns of the Chancellor, the Raptor and the Prophet are in Signs of Sorcery, p. 122, for anyone looking for the rest.
    Last edited by ajf115; 04-09-2021, 01:22 PM.

I think this link might help, also nemesis’s crown was in dark eras. Crown of secrecy.

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...ainments/page5

To whomever reads this, I hope you have a good day/night. May you be Happy.

So, I made some Mage Legacies here, with some help. They vary in quality, but I hope you take a look at them. Every one contains pieces of me, for better or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by TempleBuilder View Post
      I think this link might help, also nemesis’s crown was in dark eras. Crown of secrecy.
      I can't find it anywhere in either Dark Eras book.

Huh. Good to know.

Comment

I don't have mine available, I think it was in the pirate section. If I it remember correctly, it turns your signature nimbus indistinct as if from a rote, and make ephemerals suffer quiescence.

To whomever reads this, I hope you have a good day/night. May you be Happy.

So, I made some Mage Legacies here, with some help. They vary in quality, but I hope you take a look at them. Every one contains pieces of me, for better or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by ajf115 View Post
          I can't find it anywhere in either Dark Eras book.

Huh. Good to know.
          It s in dark eras 2

Comment

Yeah, I still can't find it in either Dark Eras or Dark Eras Companion.

Comment

Originally posted by Neos01 View Post

It s in dark eras 2
              Ah, I see. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X