Mage the Awakening Themed Tarot Deck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage the Awakening Themed Tarot Deck

Is something like that available for purchase? If not, are there any plans for a deck?

There was at one point, but I don't know if it's still in print. There's also an accompanying book Keys to the Supernal Tarot.

Comment

Yeah - there is/was one, but it's out of print. And currently on Amazon for 180-ish dollars.

http://www.amazon.com/Mage-the-Awake.../dp/1588463710

Dave Brookshaw, Mage and Deviant Developer, writer of many things

Comment

This is one of my prized possessions - it's genuinely a stunningly beautiful tarot deck. If you can pick it up for less than those crazy prices, it's worth getting hold of.

Dave - could we possibly get a version via POD? It could be a great way to revive the deck, and I know a number of people who are envious of my copy. The cards from DTRPG are very good.

Comment

I knew it was going to go out of print, so I bought it when I could. I use them all the time, they really are quite gorgeous, and it comes with a little book that has ideas on how to use them.

As for POD, I don't think so. The current card printer they have prints sizes smaller than the original deck, and believe me, that size is ideal. They'd probably have to go to a custom printer for that.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Onyx Path Freelancer
          Working on:Night Horrors: Enemy Action
          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

Comment

Funnily enough, I was after the very same thing about three days ago. However, I was put off by the price gouging of sellers (try finding WoD dice for less than 100$s). I did find this though, http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/IS...sim/aeclectic/

Its a tarot deck whose art is by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law, the artist who did a number of pieces for Changeling the Lost. It also only cost 25$ and looks rather beautiful in an ethereal/fae manner
            Last edited by Gullinbursti; 06-03-2015, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I'm using mine Luis Royo's Labirynth Tarot, and beside the official Awakening Deck, I think it's best one to used in Mage - it has this very profund smbology in it. And even Minor Arcana have a great vibe - also, they make my and mine players to rember about basic Path Tools like Cups, Pentacle or Wands.

Here are some samples from it.

Last edited by wyrdhamster; 06-03-2015, 10:49 AM.

My Hubs - MtAw 2E Legacies and System Hacks & WtF 2E Lodges and System Hacks
              MtAw 2E - History of Awakened - (almost) canonical game timeline of events
              WtF 2E - Alternative werewolves myths from around the world

Comment

Originally posted by Gullinbursti View Post
                Funnily enough, I was after the very same thing about three days ago. However, I was put off by the price gouging of sellers (try finding WoD dice for less than 100$s). I did find this though, http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/IS...sim/aeclectic/

Its a tarot deck whose art is by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law, the artist who did a number of pieces for Changeling the Lost. It also only cost 25$ and looks rather beautiful in an ethereal/fae manner
                Regarding the WoD dice -- seriously? My local hobby shop carries all of the sets. I probably have 50-60 of the things myself, between having played oWerewolf, oVampire, and nMage.

Comment

does your local hobby store ship worldwide?

Historian ~ www.cronistasdastrevasbr.com

I currently ST a... MtAW 2e campaign called "Axis Mundi - Si Vis Pacem"

Comment

Yeah, for anyone who'll ship to AUS I've never seen a price lower than 100$ (Not including shipping) in the last few years. Have a looksee around Amazon

Comment

That's sheer insanity. I can pick them up for $7.99USD. Even at $70 that's like 900% profit.

Comment

I guess this is a good time to put mine up on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/251987296383?

Comment

If you are still looking, they are back on sale at DTRPG at a much better price than the ridiculousness on Amazon these days.

CofD booklists:
                          Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

Working...
                          X