Like the title say, what you guys liked or disliked of what we already know from DaveB development posts ?
- The new REACH system. I really like the philosophy of more Paradox, more power. Good work DaveB !
- Praticies putting the limits of what every dot of arcanum can do (the reach system looks like a good idea to make the game balancing) + Unmaking spells destroying instead of causing damage;
- Legacy with a downgrade of Gnosis requeriment;
- Arcanum Attainments;
- Prime new Purview;
- Yantras and rotes/praxis;
- Order merits;
- Order flaws (I really like the idea, even disliking the execution);
- No relevant changes in Orders. Orders looks like a bunch of random ideas put together and continue not making any sense to me;
- 6 dots of Arcanum to new mage !!!!!!! C'mon DaveB, why the hell everyone template of Nwod and oWod begin the game with 3 dots of magical power (discipline, gift, etc) and Magebegin the game overpowered? Arcanum already are more powerfull thaan other power, why not put every template in the same league of 3 dot of power (this problem already exist in Ascension, cant believe that they dont change that)?
- Supernal Summon Attainment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell, worst idea ever !!!! Every 3 dot mage is pokemon master, c'mon this kill the Wod mood to me. If you want to be a summoner buy some Spirit.
- Death Arcanum, I really dislike tha idea of this Arcanum, Spirit Arcana dont make sense when you can go to other world with Mind(Astral)/Death(Underworld) and summon Ghost/Goetia without Spirit Arcana (lets face the true, you can summon any ephemeral being that you need as a ghost or goetia). In other words, having 3 Arcana to summon ephemeral beings is like split the Forces Arcana into Fire/Wind/Freeze/Kinetic Arcana;
- XP cost of Arcana is to low...
- Lex Magica and Adamantine Hand. AA give the idea that AA are only "fighter class", it would be better to give Oath to AA in my opinion. Lex Magica I dont like because the idea that SL is a pseudo-Invictus, really dont like the concept that SL create the laws and SL judge.);
- ART. Its one hundred times better than Kaluta (dont want to see Kaluta in a MtAw book, never again !), but its a boring piece of art. C'mon, shown some obvious magic ! This is a problem from nearly every book of WW, because they try to shown what a mage look instead of what a mage do. Free council cover art is what I consider a good and inspired piece of art.
- Want to see a increase in Gnosis requeriment to buy Arcana. I like the Ascension rule of no Arcana with more dots than Arete;