Mages As Monsters - Discussion, Examples, ThinkTank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post

Beast: the Primodrial one - it's name of 'Giants' Family of monsters.
    ​Beast is a pile of shit. A game that makes the Protagonist a Mary Sue? No thanks. I might be able to use that term though.
    Last edited by Kumiko; 03-05-2017, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kumiko View Post

​Beast is a pile of shit. A game that makes the Protagonist a Mary Sue? No thanks. I might be able to use that term though.
      Whoa, no need for condemning the entire game. Although Beasts can be played as a Mary Sue, the same can be said for playing Mage as a superhero genre or Werewolf as a sentai genre.

Comment

• I mean, Beast is a pile of shit - playing Serial Abusers: The Revenge Fantasying isn't a great experience - but it's not because they're flawless. Even if the game line seems to try and present them that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kumiko View Post
          Originally posted by Axelgear View Post
          I mean, Beast is a pile of shit - playing Serial Abusers: The Revenge Fantasying isn't a great experience - but it's not because they're flawless. Even if the game line seems to try and present them that way.
          Rule 3, folks. Don't call games you dislike piles of shit.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

• Keep the discussion on topic. This isn't the place to discuss one's personal issues with another game line. There's also a difference between offering constructive versus destructive commentary, keep that in mind before posting.

Onyx Path Forum Administrator
            Posts in this color are moderator posts
            Posts in this color mean a Great Old One has driven me mad.
            Forum Terms of Use
            the Contact Us link.

Comment

• I feel like I missed something here.

Comment

Working...
              X