Wyrd's Mage 2E Hacks Hub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyrd's Mage 2E Hacks Hub

So you all know I love to tinker a bit with game mechanics. Many of you do not agree with those ideas, but I think that even discussion is good and teach us using mechanics as we need them in play.

Here is collection of hacks I use for my games with links to topic made about them. Mark - not all my chronicles use all of them - I always at least talk them with players if they are okay with idea.

This post will be updated each time when I will add another hack.

Hacks:Optional - things not working against the system as shown in corebook:
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 09-02-2017, 03:48 PM.

Conquest of Paradise - Fan Dark Era about Portugal and Spain conquests in XVI century - Mage & Beast ( & Hunter )
    My Hubs - MtAw 2E Legacies and System Hacks & WtF 2E Lodges and System Hacks
    MtAw 2E - History of Awakened - (almost) canonical game timeline of events

Add two first links - two others tomorrow.

Conquest of Paradise - Fan Dark Era about Portugal and Spain conquests in XVI century - Mage & Beast ( & Hunter )

Comment

Two new Hacks added - will post when will get any new idea.

Comment

I gotta say, I like the legacies royal arcanum hack. It would be difficult, personally, to pass up a legacy like the perfected adepts since I like their theme and powers, but doubling down on Space would be fantastic (I'm presuming that I would be playing a Mastigos in this scenario).

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon777 View Post
          I gotta say, I like the legacies royal arcanum hack. It would be difficult, personally, to pass up a legacy like the perfected adepts since I like their theme and powers, but doubling down on Space would be fantastic (I'm presuming that I would be playing a Mastigos in this scenario).
          Hack was created two years ago for the Scian Cruach PC described in the example. Now we have both PC ( Mysterium ) and NPC ( Seers ) Mastigos in Reality Stalkers, so it will be fun to play for them. ( Especially as I gotta play Seer as ST. )

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post

Hack was created two years ago for the Scian Cruach PC described in the example. Now we have both PC ( Mysterium ) and NPC ( Seers ) Mastigos in Reality Stalkers, so it will be fun to play for them. ( Especially as I gotta play Seer as ST. )

You like the reality stalkers too? They're my favourite legacy, I've already started updating them to 2e, got the space attainments done and am thinking on what the mind ones will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Fumus View Post
              You like the reality stalkers too? They're my favourite legacy, I've already started updating them to 2e, got the space attainments done and am thinking on what the mind ones will be.
              My player like them - I wanted to do update. Maybe you can write to me with your ideas, we can make update together? Just PM me with your concepts.

Comment

Added Atheneum Option for requsition staff and lore that is in accordance to Mysterium book.

Comment

Adding More Obsessions hack topic.

Comment

Added High Speech Variants - For people wanting to have Speech entwined in normal language ( like in Harry Potter or Dresden Files ). Let the "magic shouting" being!

Comment

Moved High Speech Variants to Optional Rules list, as it is not contradicting corebook.

Comment

Added hack for easier resisting magic by other monsters and powerful mages.

Comment

Added Shifting Sands and Duel Arcane topics.

Comment

Added my setting hack on souls.

Comment

Added Broader Mage Sight Hack.

Comment

Working...
                              X