X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Originally posted by Fumus View Post
    You like the reality stalkers too? They're my favourite legacy, I've already started updating them to 2e, got the space attainments done and am thinking on what the mind ones will be.
    My player like them - I wanted to do update. Maybe you can write to me with your ideas, we can make update together? Just PM me with your concepts.

Leave a comment:

• Fumus
    replied
    Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post

Hack was created two years ago for the Scian Cruach PC described in the example. Now we have both PC ( Mysterium ) and NPC ( Seers ) Mastigos in Reality Stalkers, so it will be fun to play for them. ( Especially as I gotta play Seer as ST. )

You like the reality stalkers too? They're my favourite legacy, I've already started updating them to 2e, got the space attainments done and am thinking on what the mind ones will be.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Originally posted by Falcon777 View Post
    I gotta say, I like the legacies royal arcanum hack. It would be difficult, personally, to pass up a legacy like the perfected adepts since I like their theme and powers, but doubling down on Space would be fantastic (I'm presuming that I would be playing a Mastigos in this scenario).
    Hack was created two years ago for the Scian Cruach PC described in the example. Now we have both PC ( Mysterium ) and NPC ( Seers ) Mastigos in Reality Stalkers, so it will be fun to play for them. ( Especially as I gotta play Seer as ST. )

Leave a comment:

• Falcon777
    replied
    I gotta say, I like the legacies royal arcanum hack. It would be difficult, personally, to pass up a legacy like the perfected adepts since I like their theme and powers, but doubling down on Space would be fantastic (I'm presuming that I would be playing a Mastigos in this scenario).

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Two new Hacks added - will post when will get any new idea.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Add two first links - two others tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X