Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illumined Path (2E Conversion) - Discussion

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

So, here's another Legacy conversion from me. And this one is going to be experiencing a major overhaul, given how broken it was. However, it's also an exception to the standard design rules in that its Primary Arcanum (Prime) is one of two Ruling Arcana of its Parent Path. This isn't a problem, though, in my opinion, given what the Legacy is all about. I don't know, what do you guys think?

Anyway, I need suggestions for Attainments and Yantras, as well as what additional Skills could be added to it as a prerequisite. On a semi-related note, I've been thinking of making them be at odds with the Awakening Gambit over ideological differences, seeing as they're dealing with the Awakened condition under different points of view.

Fire away.

"My Homebrew Hub"
    Age of Azar
    The Kingdom of Yamatai

*answered in doc*

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Finally finished my writeup for this Legacy. On a related note, expect me to revisit my other conversions to make their Attainments more compliant with core rules.

"My Homebrew Hub"
      Age of Azar
      The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

No Attainments yet for the Left-Handed version, I suppose?

Hmm... actually, my knee-jerk response is to not come up with alternate Ruling Arcanum and Attainments for the Left-Handed version, and instead make the Guides themselves use those in more sinister ways. Been a while since I read KttST (one of the few non-2e stuff I have!), so I might have to reread it to get a grip on them.

Comment

Originally posted by 21C Hermit View Post
          No Attainments yet for the Left-Handed version, I suppose?

Hmm... actually, my knee-jerk response is to not come up with alternate Ruling Arcanum and Attainments for the Left-Handed version, and instead make the Guides themselves use those in more sinister ways. Been a while since I read KttST (one of the few non-2e stuff I have!), so I might have to reread it to get a grip on them.
          Well, the Left-Handed version still needs some more thought (along with the Yantras for the Legacy, in general). That said, the only Attainments that could be used in more sinister applications are the 4th and 5th ones.

"My Homebrew Hub"
          Age of Azar
          The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Working...
          X