Upcoming 2E Legacies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teatime View Post
    Also, Wyrdhamster's argument was misread. He claims that since Seers have counterparts of most Legacies, specifically stating it is redundant and doesn't look neat on paper.
    Exactly this. From what I get of their Orderbook - Seers have variants in most Legacies, even those with already 'dual Order' in Pentacle. With this, pointing Legacy as 'or Seers' in Parent section is unnecessary, making only false dichotomy of 'only few Legacies are from Seers' - at least this is what I read from Seers of Throne 1E book.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
      The problem with Guardian Daksha is that it's partially diluted themes of Legacy. Daksha were point made that Mysterium are not 'nice guys' that share knowlegde - it shown they ideology lead to Nazis.
      You're overthinking things. Knowing Wood, I suspect you're underestimating how closely he associates "Atlanteans" in general with three-eyed blue skinned Nazi hermaphrodites. (See also Chariot) White Wolf gave him an opportunity to indulge his Theosophy fascination, and he took it. The morality of the Mysterium is, I suspect, irrelevant.
      Last edited by Mr Innes; 07-12-2016, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Has it been mentioned anywhere when we'll get news on the Tremere?
        Does Dave have a blog anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by RBAWintrow View Post
          Has it been mentioned anywhere when we'll get news on the Tremere?
          After the errata's finalised. Probably after GenCon.

Dave Brookshaw

Comment

As a person who always wanted to play out the "unwilling Tremere" narrative where you are basically a brooding cursed hero who desperately fights against their condition and tries to make a compromise with the curse while trying to find a way out, are these Tremere rules going to make me happy?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Brookshaw View Post

Nice! Thank you!

Comment

Above lists seems like putting Seers is more: 'We do not have idea what second Pentacle Order would work in this example - Okay, we must put second Order, so it will be Seers'. Or things like Guardian Dakasha.

I'm all for opening format to second Paret Order - but not making it ironclad standard. And not count Seers in it, as from what I understand setting, Seers can almost always have their own version of any Legacy.
                What do you mean ironclad? One of the ten already breaks that format, so I wouldn't call it ironclad in any way at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Seidmadr View Post
                  What do you mean ironclad? One of the ten already breaks that format, so I wouldn't call it ironclad in any way at all.
                  If one of ten is only Singiel Order, I would say we have ironclad. Examples imply that (almost) all Legacies have double Orders.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
                  LGBT+ through Ages
                  LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

If one of ten is only Singiel Order, I would say we have ironclad. Examples imply that (almost) all Legacies have double Orders.
                    Yes. And that "(almost)" is important, because it means it isn't ironclad. Unless, of course, it's extremely rusty iron.

Comment

Hope we get updates for the other 1e Legacies mentioned in the corebook. Just started a Mage chronicle, and I'm aiming for my Acanthus théarch to join the Walkers in Mists!

Haberdasher's Requiem Conversions and Homebrew

Comment

It's not too likely that they'll all be updated since it's basically the developers being super nice by throwing us some freebies.

Comment

Sisterhood of the Blessed (Ladder or Seers / Acanthus)
                          Eleventh Question (Guardian or Mysterium / Moros) - already in the corebook
                          Perfected Adept (Arrow or Council / Obrimos)
                          Cryptologos (Council or Mysterium / Mastigos)
                          Orphans of Proteus (Mysterium or Arrow / Thyrsus)

The Adepts, Sisterhood and Cryptologos are all back-of-beermat converted already for my own game, as they're the Legacies my players' characters have taken. The Redoubtable Neall Raemonn Price is working up the Orphans as a hobby project.

Bonus round, for if we find ourselves overburdened with time, will be:

House of Ariadne (Mysterium or Seers / Acanthus)
                          Forge Masters (Arrow or Council / Moros)
                          Clavicularius / Bene Ashmedai (Ladder or Seers / Mastigos)
                          Dreamspeakers (Council / Thyrsus)
                          Daksha (Mysterium or Guardian / Obrimos)

Although they will have to wait until after Signs of Sorcery comes out - the Clavicularius and Forge Masters in particular have Attainments based on spells from that book.

Greetings,

A bit of necromancy, but any idea when and if those Legacies are getting updated? Either in official products or a blog post? Only the House of Ariadne was updated in Nameless and Accursed, and I am dying to see Bene Ashmedai (best Legacy ever).

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
                          X