Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2e is in Hardcover!

Awaken!

At $60 American, I will probably be waiting a little while to pick up a hard copy, but I certainly would like to pick it up eventually.

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently writing: Tome of the Pentacle (OPP), The Hedge (OPP)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Excellent! Been waiting to see this piece of news for a while.

Comment

Sweet! Only $25 (for standard, not premium) for those of us who had already ordered the PDF. Getting mine ASAP.

Comment

I've bought nearly all the PDFs, but haven't bought hardcover in a LONG time. What's the difference between Standard and Premium?

Comment

My impression? Not much. I've bought all my WW/OP books as Standard and they are just fine to me.

From DriveThruRPG >
          What is the difference between Premium Color and Standard Color?

Comment

I got Standard back with Blood and Smoke, when it was still Blood and Smoke. Standard feels and looks like printer paper. I'd probably do Premium if I bought hardcover again. It's functional, but if I fork out the money for a physical, hardcover book I want a little more than just functional.

Comment

Just ordered my Premium edition, I bought Requiem's standard edition and I didn't like the washed out colors.

Comment

Anyone else not receive their discount link for buying the hardcover less the price of the advance PDF?

Comment

I am still waiting. But changed my settings on how I want to be contacted by the publisher a few mintes ago, so I'm hoping I wake up with a nice email tomorrow

Comment

Ordered mine and now waiting ^^

Comment

Nice, just need to get the money for international shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Brighthand View Post
                        Anyone else not receive their discount link for buying the hardcover less the price of the advance PDF?
                        Me to. Any idea on how to fix it anyone? I paid 19.99 and it'd charge me to buy stand alone 39.99 for the standard, and I'd charge me 44.99 to have the PDF and standard book. Those prices are the same whether I am logged in or not. Am I reading it incorrectly?

a $15 discount that was promised is meaningful, and is the reason I haven't ordered mine yet.
                        Last edited by Pale_Crusader; 09-30-2016, 02:38 PM.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.” ~ Aristophanes
                        "Virescit Vulnere Virtus" ~ Stewart Clan Motto

Comment

Originally posted by Pale_Crusader View Post

Me to. Any idea on how to fix it anyone? I paid 19.99 and it'd charge me to buy stand alone 39.99 for the standard, and I'd charge me 44.99 to have the PDF and standard book. Those prices are the same whether I am logged in or not. Am I reading it incorrectly?

a $15 discount that was promised is meaningful, and is the reason I haven't ordered mine yet.
                          Did you get an email with a coupon? If not, the discount won't automatically apply.

Mage: the Ascension - Redesigned Prime Sphere; Streamlined Wonder Creation
                          Mummy: the Curse - Lightweight 2E Conversion; Disciples of Duat

Comment

Originally posted by Octavo View Post

Did you get an email with a coupon? If not, the discount won't automatically apply.
                            That was exactly the issue. I found the link to the discounted price in an email from Onyx Path Publishing. Thank you very much.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.” ~ Aristophanes
                            "Virescit Vulnere Virtus" ~ Stewart Clan Motto

Comment

Originally posted by Pale_Crusader View Post

That was exactly the issue. I found the link to the discounted price in an email from Onyx Path Publishing. Thank you very much.
                              Awesome. Glad that worked out.

Mage: the Ascension - Redesigned Prime Sphere; Streamlined Wonder Creation
                              Mummy: the Curse - Lightweight 2E Conversion; Disciples of Duat

Comment

Working...
                              X