Mummy: the Curse Resources

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reseru View Post
    It was going to be pretty cool. It seems a long time ago but I don't think that means I'm allowed to tell ya'll what it is
    I kind of got the impression that about half of us regular frequenters of the Mummy forum had been given sneak peaks or even allowed to contribute, but yeah, I'm keeping mum just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Originally posted by Azahul View Post
      I kind of got the impression that about half of us regular frequenters of the Mummy forum had been given sneak peaks or even allowed to contribute, but yeah, I'm keeping mum just to be on the safe side.
      I see what you did there.

Genius: the Transgression 2E is a thing that's being worked on.

Comment

The Pack has rules for Spirit Experience costs that could also be used for Lucid Ghosts, so I have added it to the list.

CofD booklists:
        Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire

Comment

Updated to include the recently released Ruins of Empire.

CofD booklists:

Comment

CN: Rio is out. See; http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/205257/Cursed-Necropolis-Rio?term=Cursed+Ne&test_epoch=0

...side note, would it be awful for me to ask where certain rules can be found so I don't need to double check every book or hope that the search function isn't being a pain? Stuff like "Relic Architecture is in Rio", "Sorcey is in Dark Eras Companion & Fall of Isireion". Little reminders like that.

Bane Relics, as in the section they explain them has hidden from me at this time, hence my question.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Originally posted by FallenEco View Post
              CN: Rio is out. See;http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/205257/Cursed-Necropolis-Rio?term=Cursed+Ne&test_epoch=0"] http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/205257/Cursed-Necropolis-Rio?term=Cursed+Ne&test_epoch=0[/URL]

...side note, would it be awful for me to ask where certain rules can be found so I don't need to double check every book or hope that the search function isn't being a pain? Stuff like "Relic Architecture is in Rio", "Sorcey is in Dark Eras Companion & Fall of Isireion". Little reminders like that.

Bane Relics, as in the section they explain them has hidden from me at this time, hence my question.
              I'll see what I can do. I haven't been online much lately, so it may take a bit.

CofD booklists:

Comment

It is alright if you are too busy. I do understand that you have a life.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

This link from Jessica Orsini might help:

http://jessilaurn.com/Genre_Director...C_Guide_TT.pdf

Matthew Dawkins
                  Freelance Writer and Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Comment

Updated to include Rio and the Resource Directory. I have a plan for how to list different sets of rules, but it probably won't get enacted for a while. At the very least, my Mummy focus right now is on the NPC Index.

CofD booklists:

Comment

Updated with link to include the Dark Era Companion

CofD booklists:

Comment

Updated to include individual eras. I've also started indicating what rules are in what book.
                        Last edited by Second Chances; 05-29-2017, 04:06 PM.

CofD booklists:

Comment

Updated with link for To the Strongest.

CofD booklists:

Comment

Mummy hasn't gotten anything for a while, but that won't deter me! I've update to reflect the announcement of Mummy 2e as well as the Mummy Eras in Dark Eras 2. I've also added Half-Damned as a potential resource. While the Arisen aren't mentioned in it as far as I've read, Dhampirs have fate-based and prophetic abilities, which is on theme for Mummy. Finally, I've also included the forthcoming Geist 2e, since it has been revealed its splat in the Appendix will be playable ghosts.

CofD booklists:

Comment

Working...
                            X