Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    I must say, this post has aged very well XD

Anyhow, there are some Mummy-adjacent plots in Enemy Action and Shunned by the Moon (TOAD HOSTS), so I have added both of those.
    What is the Mayor up to with those mummies, I wonder?

There's gonna be a little Mummy reference in Spilled Blood, too. (Which Second Chances knows about because of [REDACTED] conversations, but I haven't mentioned out here). I won't spoil anything, but when the book comes out people will spot it pretty fast.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
    Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

What is the Mayor up to with those mummies, I wonder?

There's gonna be a little Mummy reference in Spilled Blood, too. (Which Second Chances knows about because of [REDACTED] conversations, but I haven't mentioned out here). I won't spoil anything, but when the book comes out people will spot it pretty fast.
      Yeah, because I wasn't waiting for that book eagerly enough already :P

Stop running away already and take my money!

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

I'm starting to include Actual Plays as part of my resource lists. I'd be remiss if I didn't meantion Azahul's excellent Old Gods of Jakarta and Jakarta by Starlight, so I've added links to both to my first post.

Black Lives Matter

He/His Pronouns | CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

Updated to include Geist 2e and Spilled Blood!

Black Lives Matter

He/His Pronouns | CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
            Updated to include Geist 2e and Spilled Blood!
            As you included Spilled Blood into the list- ok, time for you to spill it. What is the Mummy reference in Spilled Blood? Is it the Everlasting? Tell me it is the Everlasting.

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
              As you included Spilled Blood into the list- ok, time for you to spill it. What is the Mummy reference in Spilled Blood? Is it the Everlasting? Tell me it is the Everlasting.
              I don't know if the Everlasting are, but no one seems to have noticed the big one I left in it...

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines

Comment

I don't know if the Everlasting are, but no one seems to have noticed the big one I left in it...
                Ahm. The only thing I can think about then is the Bekaak, considering that whatever they "ate" cursed them with aging and their Discipline is all about entropy and time. I will have to re-read the book to make sure.

I now blog in here

Comment

Argh, took me long enough to get those are probably the Scions of the First City. I don't know how why my first instinct when reading about them was "oh, yet another dead city" even when it was called Ubar. Occam's Razor, damn it!

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
                    Argh, took me long enough to get those are probably the Scions of the First City. I don't know how why my first instinct when reading about them was "oh, yet another dead city" even when it was called Ubar. Occam's Razor, damn it!
                    No, you go it, it's the Bekaak (maybe the Scions too? I don't think that's the intended link, but I didn't write them)

Comment

No, you go it, it's the Bekaak (maybe the Scions too? I don't think that's the intended link, but I didn't write them)
                      Well, Spilled Blood is full of crossover goodness, after all- so yeah, with three possible references for Mummy, it is indeed a good source book for this game :P

I now blog in here

Comment

Working...
                      X