It's coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post

Yeah, I thought it was still months away. I was pleasantly surprised when I was proven wrong.
    Still have the rest of the rigmarole to wait through, hopefully eased by the occasional blog post and/or dev comment. Linear time sucks sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by schizoPOP View Post

Still have the rest of the rigmarole to wait through, hopefully eased by the occasional blog post and/or dev comment. Linear time sucks sometimes.
      Still, to know that the rigamarole is started!

rise from your grave

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
      Currently Working On: The Noble and the Sovereign, Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
        Oh, what's that! First drafts says the MMN?

Its for reals people. And its coming!
        My joy is dedicated to Kehetkhat, for Fate has smiled upon us!

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

• Yahoo!!!!!!

Comment

• I was not going to say much but hell, I need to learn to celebrate the good things: I'm also part of the Mummy writing team. For a first freelancing job, I could not have asked for more. I hope this will be the first of many Onyx Path books I'll work on, but this is already a honor.

As part of the Iremite pact I had to make I can't let out any details, but trust me when I say that 2nd Edition will be awesome. The whole team is filled with talented and passionate people and it's quite surreal for me to actually be a part of that.

If a Peter Cushing expy makes it into the final book, blame me.

Also, because I need to try it once: so far, my favorite thing about the 2nd Edition is [REDACTED]
            Last edited by Cinder; 09-02-2018, 05:20 PM.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• Congrats Cinder!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinder View Post

Also, because I need to try it once: so far, my favorite thing about the 2nd Edition is [REDACTED]
                Satisfying, isn't it?

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)

Comment

I was not going to say much but hell, I need to learn to celebrate the good things: I'm also part of the Mummy writing team. For a first freelancing job, I could not have asked for more. I hope this will be the first of many Onyx Path books I'll work on, but this is already a honor.

As part of the Iremite pact I had to make I can't let out any details, but trust me when I say that 2nd Edition will be awesome. The whole team is filled with talented and passionate people and it's quite surreal for me to actually be a part of that.

Ahhhh, it's so gratifying. And the power goes to your head so quickly!

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
                  Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

I was not going to say much but hell, I need to learn to celebrate the good things: I'm also part of the Mummy writing team. For a first freelancing job, I could not have asked for more. I hope this will be the first of many Onyx Path books I'll work on, but this is already a honor.

Glad to have you on the writing team.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

MAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

"Authority" is a hell of a drug.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                          [REDACTED]

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
                          Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

[REDACTED]
                            I know all about [REDACTED].

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert D View Post
                              Congrats Cinder!
                              Originally posted by TyrannicalRabbit View Post

Glad to have you on the writing team.
                              Thank you both, really.

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                              Please, I can handle that just fine. By the way, does any of you know a sculptor who's good at making big self-aggrandizing statues? Either marble or gold is fine. Asking for a friend.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

Please, I can handle that just fine. By the way, does any of you know a sculptor who's good at making big self-aggrandizing statues? Either marble or gold is fine. Asking for a friend.
                                Honestly, you need a blend to really bring out a person's features.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
                                Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Working...
                                X